Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike rack in The Square, Tallaght

Options
  • 21-01-2013 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Mods: sorry if the thread is in the wrong place, I thought here might be more suitable than the cycling forum!

Anyway, I was wondering if there's a bike rack somewhere outside The Square in Tallaght? I know that there's apparently one at the LUAS but I was wondering if The Square has one itself. If it does where is it, and is it a safe area to leave a bike? I don't want to risk leaving it somewhere and coming back to an empty lock! Thanks in advance for any help/info on this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Try the cycling forum

• Registered Users Posts: 33,948 ✭✭✭✭listermint

There are several bike racks around the square shopping center. Not that i would call any bike rack in the country safe tbh. If someone wants your bike they will take it. Be it in Tallaght / Tralee or the middle of grafton street.

Same rules apply. really good lock or a really crappy bike :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

There are bike racks on all four sides. Don't put it on the west or east side as they are where the most likely thieves would be. South probably best, followed by north.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Great, thanks Spockety and Listermint for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Great, thanks Spockety and Listermint for your help!
    Spockety and Listermint. Crime fighting duo!

• Advertisement
Advertisement