Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi and lidl price differece

Options
  • 21-01-2013 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭

I may be posting this on the wrong place so mods move at will.

Was looking through the aldi and Lidl booklets that come with the sunday news papers yesterday and seen these to offers in both, Same product, Different price,

Aldi at €9.99

Lidl at €6.99

So do you folks see much stuff in either stores that is considerable cheaper than each other?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,666 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    I may be posting this on the wrong place so mods move at will.

Was looking through the aldi and Lidl booklets that come with the sunday news papers yesterday and seen these to offers in both, Same product, Different price,

Aldi at €9.99

Lidl at €6.99

So do you folks see much stuff in either stores that is considerable cheaper than each other?

You are assuming they are the same size/quality, which might not be so.

LIDL mention a 2 year gaurantee, does the ALDI one have a 3 year gaurantee?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Cool, i'm actually on the look out for one of these!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

You are assuming they are the same size/quality, which might not be so.

LIDL mention a 2 year gaurantee, does the ALDI one have a 3 year gaurantee?

Same number of "dots" on each sharpener so yes im assuming there the same size, Lidl mentions the two year gaurantee but not 100% sure on aldi's gaurantee but they should make it at least clear.

Advertisement