Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a Hard-Drive

Options
  • 21-01-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Not too much of an 'IT head' so excuse my knowledge.

Looking to buy a Hard-Drive to store my files on my PC, but want to connect it to my tv also.

Can anyone recomend a hard-drive to buy with a budget of max €100.00.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

granty1892 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Not too much of an 'IT head' so excuse my knowledge.

Looking to buy a Hard-Drive to store my files on my PC, but want to connect it to my tv also.

Can anyone recomend a hard-drive to buy with a budget of max €100.00.

thanks

Looking for something similar myself but without the internal storage, it's for my parents, gonna plug a usb into it with some tv programmes on it.

Does Anyone have any recommendations??

Hope you don't mind me jumping onto your thread, no point in starting a new thread for such a similar request!!

Regards,
    Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭granty1892

daftdave wrote: »
    Looking for something similar myself but without the internal storage, it's for my parents, gonna plug a usb into it with some tv programmes on it.

Hope you don't mind me jumping onto your thread, no point in starting a new thread for such a similar request!!

Regards,
    Dave.

no probs mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

daftdave wrote: »

WD TV Live HD media player

Seagate GoFlex TV HD media player

Both will play pretty much any format you throw at them, the Seagate supports Blu-ray menus from ripped ISOs, the WD is faster when it comes to file browsing.

Advertisement