Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy an airlock?

Options
  • 21-01-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Howdo,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a shop in Dublin where I could buy certain equipment for brewing as opposed to ordering online? I need to buy an airlock, which is only 85 cent on the brewing website I've been using.. However, delivery is 4 euro so I was hoping to just go to a standard lab equipment shop where I could pick up some gear every now and then if I just needed something small..

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Several of the larger Tescos have brewing gear, as does the Next Door off licence in Harold's Cross.

Alternatively you could ask an online supplier to post the airlock to you instead of paying the full delivery charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Loanshark Blues

Cheers, I'll check out Next Door so.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

Two mini bubblers with bugs are €6 in Tesco. Not a steal, but will get you by.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Depending on what you're doing you can usually survive without an airlock.

Advertisement