Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swap.canyon ultimate slx 58cm.

• 21-01-2013 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

As new canyon ultimate slx. 58 cm.not a mark.never raced. Bike is in storage. Ive also put 2000 euro of new parts on for racing this year but not getting out training . Selling it on i wont get its worth as ive put 4500 into this bike.would consider decent offers or could do with a cheaper spec but still full 7900 group..will swap for a full sus mtb similar value.large size also. Can e mail pics on if needed. Based in drogheda. Seriously light and stiff bike .tour magazine rated it best climbing bike and one of the best super bikes some costing 10.000pounds.

Upgrades new dura ace c24 tl 7900. Road tubless but take clinchers too unused.
    New look blade carbons unused
    New romin pro carbon saddle. New hutchinson atom tubless not tub fitted unused.
    New fsa kforce carbon egro bars unuused.
    New lizard skins dsp tape 50euro unused.
    New carbon matte bottle cage unused.
    New superstar road carbon ti skewers unused. Again i cannot seem to post pics but can e mail on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Hey, reckon a 58cm might be too big for me (just under 6ft), but I'd be interested to see pics attached here (am sure others would too) and also details of what parts were added to the bike (e.g. what groupset, wheels does it have). Was it bought last year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭disco1

Hey, reckon a 58cm might be too big for me (just under 6ft), but I'd be interested to see pics attached here (am sure others would too) and also details of what parts were added to the bike (e.g. what groupset, wheels does it have). Was it bought last year?
    Hi ive posted upgrades. I bought from a mtb er in october 2012 he did nt use did only 300 km on it .ive put 16 km on it was going to race this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dazmund156

How are you looking for for just a straight sale?

disco1 wrote: »
    As new canyon ultimate slx. 58 cm.not a mark.never raced. Bike is in storage. Ive also put 2000 euro of new parts on for racing this year but not getting out training . Selling it on i wont get its worth as ive put 4500 into this bike.would consider decent offers or could do with a cheaper spec but still full 7900 group..will swap for a full sus mtb similar value.large size also. Can e mail pics on if needed. Based in drogheda. Seriously light and stiff bike .tour magazine rated it best climbing bike and one of the best super bikes some costing 10.000pounds.

Upgrades new dura ace c24 tl 7900. Road tubless but take clinchers too unused.
    New look blade carbons unused
    New romin pro carbon saddle. New hutchinson atom tubless not tub fitted unused.
    New fsa kforce carbon egro bars unuused.
    New lizard skins dsp tape 50euro unused.
    New carbon matte bottle cage unused.
    New superstar road carbon ti skewers unused. Again i cannot seem to post pics but can e mail on.
    hi i would swap for a mtb but will also sell bike is as new and with upgrades id be looking for 2500e

Hi the canyon slx will come with an S works full carbon toupe saddle not the romin pro in the picture.. its unused value almost 300e weight 133 g

Pictures dont do the bike justice.if your buying a new bike you would be mad spending 2500 with out taking this for a quick spin. Viewing recommended...

Thanks for looking.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the reply I only have two grand to spend so its out of my league. Beautiful bike though.

No prob. 2k might get you a nice regular ultimate from canyon although their prices have gone up. The ultimate cf is also nice machine.

Have you any flexibility on price?

Im keen to move it on as its sitting locked in a room not been used i thought i would get time to race this year but cant get the time. Theres a lot of top end parts on it over the factory bike.

2grand would be the bike with the new stuff minus the dura ace wheels. I would supply a set of mavic aksium with a 105 cassette and 2 continental tires. This would mean in time you could spec your own wheels. With dura ace wheels it would be 2500 firm as i spent a thousand on them with the road tubless tires there expensive because of the carbon tire bead.

Ken.

Ok ken. I'm in castlebellingham could I take a look at it tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Ok im fairly close.north side of drogheda. You wont believe when you pick it up .pro level bike.

Ok 2k offered subject to inspection. I will send you a PM to sort out details

Ok accepted. Bike as is with aksium wheels.conti tires.and 105 5700 cassette.

Slx sold.good luck to new owner.

Advertisement