Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Jameson Graduate Programme- Thevitalingredient.

• 21-01-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys,

Who out there has applied for this Graduate programme? How did your applications go?

Just got word there is 6 US placements this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 An Dorn

Hi all,

I received an email today inviting me to the first round of interviews in Dublin in a couple of weeks time.

Hank Reed - where did you hear that there are 6 positions available in the US this year?

Did anybody else hear back on whether they reached the first round assessment centre? I wonder how stiff the competition is, pretty tough I'd imagine...

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 haybo

Does anybody know when the first round interviews are next week? and if they are only running next week? February 11th til 15th?
    I am waiting on an email to see if I get called back but next week is not a good week, would appreciate if anybody knows the dates:)

Advertisement