Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your recommendations for creams/moisturisers

• 21-01-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I am looking for some good advice on creams or moisturisers that are
    very good quality.
    I am 34 years old and on maternity leave with 3 young children. As my day is quite busy, I won't always have time to put on make-up.

I would like to invest in some good creams for my face firstly and what you might recommend for eye's/body/hand

I don't mind paying a good bit for them once I know they are good for skin.
    Would really appreciate some good advice!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I am a year older than you and also have 3 children. The best creams that I have used recently are the No 7. Protect and Perfect day and night creams. I am currently using Elemis pro-collagen marine cream and while it is good, I don't think it is as good as the boots one. Prior to that I was using Clarins (can't remember which one, think it was multi active) I was using the Aldi ones a few years back for a while but eventually my skin started rebelling so I had to go back to the more pricey stuff:(

For my body, I always use a body oil after the shower. Currently using Nipfab multioil but use a variety of things apricot oil/bio oil/almond oil etc. After that I use a body cream/lotion. I like creams that smell like coconut and my current favs are one I got in Dunnes for €1.50 (can't remember name but really coconuty and rich) and Desert Essence Coconut Lotion (from Iherb) Iherb actually great for oils and lotions and potions. Also use Soap and Glory

I have to say that I really neglect my hands and they are in an awful state :( I don't use eye creams either

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Oldstyle1

Thanks for reply lindt

Do you find the Nipfab oil v.goog. That is one think I don't use but want to start using.

Was there any reason you don't use the Clairns cream anymore? I always felt they were good even though expensive.

Advertisement