Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

A talk-to clause makes no sense at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Leiva wrote: »
    You wont be saying that if/when he is lifting some silverware into the air with fireworks and a ticket parade all around.:D

That's a fair point. But if you get £45m for him well played but I'd be 99% certain it won't be off us and tbh I'd be very disappointed in the club if we did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Course it does - you already bid 30 and got knocked back, now its 35. Only another 5 to go and you're free to talk. 10 million more for Liverpool if a deal is done (not that it will be).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Nah it really makes no sense whatsoever and I'm extremely sceptical of its existence. A release clause means the offer must be accepted if it is high enough eg. 40 million.

A 'talk to' clause serves no purpose at all

Its a "are you really serious" clause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

£35m isnt anywhere close to low ball. It would only be a low ball offer for someone like Ronaldo.

£30m then £35m is standard process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

A talk-to clause makes no sense at all.

It's not a talk-to clause as such. AFAIR reading it works something like this. Liverpool can reject all bids for the player below the £40m without informing Suarez of the interest. If a bid of £40m or over comes in then the club have to inform him of the interest. Clause as I under it then allows Suarez to talk to that club, however LFC not obligated to sell at that price point.

Edit - I actually can't get my head around how anyone would think he isn't worth £40m+ even with the baggage. He was among the top 2/3 players in the league last season in a team that finished 7th! In terms of the team you've built with him as the focal point. I'd be having orgasms thinking about it if I was an Arsenal fan. It's not your money and you've been frugal enough for so many years. Splashing a bit over the odds I would have thought would be welcomed at this stage. I won't be happy with him going unless we get £50m+

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I think the Suarez bid is brilliant by Arsenal, if Real have f**ked them about with Higuain, going out and getting one of Reals target and leaving Real stuck with Higuain is two fingers up to Real.

On the flip side, I reckon if Real came in with a straight 35 Million pound bid Suarez would be sold but selling to an EPL rival will add to any potential transfer fee IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Suarez is class, would prefer him to Higuain on the pitch but its a shame that he's an absolute bell end. All these quotes I'm reading from him, he obviously doesn't care much for Liverpool or their fans and all this about a media "witch hunt" going on against him, he's an absolute tool and another rebel of the modern game. *if* he did join us you can be damned sure that in two or three years he'll find Barcelona/Real DNA in his blood...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

FearDark wrote: »
    Suarez is class, would prefer him to Higuain on the pitch but its a shame that he's an absolute bell end. All these quotes I'm reading from him, he obviously doesn't care much for Liverpool or their fans and all this about a media "witch hunt" going on against him, he's an absolute tool and another rebel of the modern game. *if* he did join us you can be damned sure that in two or three years he'll find Barcelona/Real DNA in his blood...

I cant argue with any of that and pretty much what I have been saying now for days.

Also yes he will be sold to Real for cheaper than any other PL team but it wont be at £35mil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I'd actually rather see Wayne Rooney in an arsenal shirt than Luis Suarez. And I can't begin to tell you how much I hate Wayne Rooney. Suarez is a nob plain and simple. Not only are his actions in recent seasons not something I'd ever want to see at the club, but the chances of him throwing another tantrum and fúcking off to Spain after a season or two would be fairly high. And if Barca got Fabregas for less than £30m they're not going to pay 40 or 50 for another wantaway player.

On form he's probably the best of the three rumoured forward targets at the moment, but he's the one I'd like to see at the club the least. I don't particularly want Rooney either. I'm not particularly fond of him but personality aside I think his career could be on the way down and he's too risky a transfer again. Really for me it's Higuain or look elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

on form he's probably the best of the three rumoured forward targets at the moment, but he's the one I'd like to see at the club the least. I don't particularly want Rooney either. I'm not particularly fond of him but personality aside I think his career could be on the way down and he's too risky a transfer again. Really for me it's Higuain or look elsewhere.

pretty much agree with this entirely.

Nobody in the modern game is naive enough to think that clubs don't actively sound out targets interest before making bids. I maintain that a talk-to clause is nonsense. He's either got a release clause or nothing at all; I'd be amazed if it was anything else.
    opr wrote: »
    Edit - I actually can't get my head around how anyone would think he isn't worth £40m+ even with the baggage. He was among the top 2/3 players in the league last season in a team that finished 7th! In terms of the team you've built with him as the focal point. I'd be having orgasms thinking about it if I was an Arsenal fan. It's not your money and you've been frugal enough for so many years. Splashing a bit over the odds I would have thought would be welcomed at this stage. I won't be happy with him going unless we get £50m+
    I don't think Liverpool fans in general appreciate quite how toxic Suarez's reputation is or the depth of negative feeling he generates in rival fans. Generally speaking the overall reaction of Liverpool fans to his various misdemeanours has ranged from outright denial to apathy. Of course, there are exceptions who were genuinely disgusted by some of his antics, but they've looked to be in the minority to me. Personally speaking Liverpool have gone from being a team that I'd feel a broad affinity for, at least as much as a rival club can, to being probably my most disliked team in the league (Stoke excepted), and that’s pretty remarkable considering there’s been very little of note in terms of footballing rivalry between the two clubs recently.

Yes, he’s an absolutely class player; one of the best in the league at the moment… and despite all he’s done and my opinion of him, I’d take him, because really, in football, what one produces outweighs pretty much all other concerns. For the amounts talked about though, he’s definitely behind Higuain in order of preference… and probably Rooney too.

The Guardians take on all this (and probably on the money)
    Ivan Gazidis's office. Ivan is inside booking a flight to Dubai using his Emirates staff discount card. There is a knock at the door:

Ivan: "Come in"

Arsène: "Errr... hello Ivan"

Ivan: "Ah, Arsène, thanks for popping 'round. Please, take a seat"

(Arsène sits down)

Ivan: "Enjoying the sun?"

Arsène: "So, so"

Ivan: "Indeed. Anyway ... I have some bad news. Real Madrid called on Saturday night and it's a no-go on Higuaín sadly. They ain't selling"

Arsène: "Oh dear"

Ivan: "Oh dear indeed"

(The two men start laughing)

Ivan: "Phew hey! Imagine us paying that much for a player. I mean, the wages alone"

Arsène: "It would have been crazy Ivan. With that much money I can buy 23 French teenagers and a couple of African ones too"

Ivan: "More Arsène, more. I've been told about a dozen nine-year-olds from Mozambique who are absolutely terrific and would cost no more than a few pennies each"

(Arsène pulls his wallet out of his pocket and flicks through the contents): "Hmmm … yes I can afford that"

Ivan: "WE can afford that Arsène, WE"

(Arsène smiles): "Yes Ivan, WE"

Ivan: "Anyway, we've dodged a bullet there, but the fans are still grumbling. They want a big signing … or at least for us to try and make a big signing"

(Arsène sighs)

Ivan: "I know how you feel about this Arsène but you have to understand it from their point of view. I mean … it's been eight years since Arsenal won a -"

Arsène: "We qualify for the Champions League every season Ivan!"

Ivan: "I know Arsène, I know. And the board are very grateful. But we have to listen to the fans. Or at least pretend to listen to them"

Arsène: "Yes, yes"

Ivan: "Don't panic - I have a plan. I'm going to call Liverpool up again and tell them we want to improve our bid for Luis Suárez"

Arsène: "Ivan, no. I've told you already, I don't want that madman anywhere near here. He'll try and eat the players"

Ivan: "Relax Arsène, I know what I'm doing. I'm going to increase our bid to £35m – there's no way Liverpool will accept that. But the fans will be happy because they'll think we're serious about spending lots of money, signing big players, and meanwhile we can concentrate on the kids. You know, the ones from Mozambique I was telling you about"

Arsène: "OK Ivan, if you think that will work, let's do it. But we mustn't go up to £40m. We cannot risk Liverpool saying yes"

Ivan: "Don't worry Arsène, we won't. £35m and then we stop"

Arsène: "OK"

Ivan: "Excellent. Don't mean to be rude Arsène, but I'm kind of in the middle of something here"

Arsène: "Oh, sorry. I'll go"

Ivan: "Great. Shut the door on the way out will you"

(Arsène stands up and leaves the room)

FIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

mike65 wrote: »
    The Guardians take on all this (and probably on the money)

Yeah that's quite good. I prefer the one where Comoli, Ayre and Dalglish decide that it makes perfect sense to spend £35 million on Carroll and equally ludicrous amounts on Downing and Henderson.....

What do you mean, that wasn't a joke ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭DenMan

All the goals (7) from yesterdays win for anybody who didn't see them!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/player-iddt-v-arsenal-highlights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Just watching the goals there, those finishes from Giroud are out of the top drawer, I feel he is going to have a big season for us.

opr wrote: »
    It's not a talk-to clause as such. AFAIR reading it works something like this. Liverpool can reject all bids for the player below the £40m without informing Suarez of the interest. If a bid of £40m or over comes in then the club have to inform him of the interest. Clause as I under it then allows Suarez to talk to that club, however LFC not obligated to sell at that price point.

Opr
    Don't get me wrong I think hes a brilliant player and him, RVP, Mata and Bale were the best in the league last year but its difficult to justify over 40m imo.

Aguero's the closest in terms of age bracket and ability I can think of and he cost 38m, with added City tax probably in there too. Higuain's going for 25m, is Suarez really worth double that? Bearing in mind his horrid reputation and tendency to get bans, plus he seems far more likely to push his way out of the club in 2 years time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

AdamD wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong I think hes a brilliant player and him, RVP, Mata and Bale were the best in the league last year but its difficult to justify over 40m imo.

Aguero's the closest in terms of age bracket and ability I can think of and he cost 38m, with added City tax probably in there too. Higuain's going for 25m, is Suarez really worth double that? Bearing in mind his horrid reputation and tendency to get bans, plus he seems far more likely to push his way out of the club in 2 years time..

He's not worth 40 million with the baggage he brings along but you also have to remember this is Liverpool you are talking about, a team that valued Andy Carroll at 35 million.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I don't think Liverpool fans in general appreciate quite how toxic Suarez's reputation is or the depth of negative feeling he generates in rival fans. Generally speaking the overall reaction of Liverpool fans to his various misdemeanours has ranged from outright denial to apathy. Of course, there are exceptions who were genuinely disgusted by some of his antics, but they've looked to be in the minority to me. Personally speaking Liverpool have gone from being a team that I'd feel a broad affinity for, at least as much as a rival club can, to being probably my most disliked team in the league (Stoke excepted), and that’s pretty remarkable considering there’s been very little of note in terms of footballing rivalry between the two clubs recently.

I don't really want to derail this thread as it's old ground and not something I want to get dragged back into talking about much anyway.

I completely understand the depth of bad feeling towards him. The thing is when he's in your corner all you see is his attempts to win at all costs however ill fated many of those things look in hindsight.

Suarez seems to see the football pitch as a type of battle ground. Anything goes to win within the walls of the football pitch. Outside football he's a family man, chased his now wife halfway across Europe :) and from his interviews, other players, managers who've worked with him etc he seems like a good guy off the pitch. Probably the closest player to him at Liverpool Lucas has said much the same in that he just has incredible intensity when it's football related but away from the game he's a very different character.

An old fitness coach at Liverpool called Darren Burgess highlights the point really well in an interview he gave after he left the club.
    D.G – You speak about Luis Suarez in such glowing terms can you wind your mind back to the day he joined the club and the impact he made on you and the rest of the squad?

D.B: I recall a five-a-side game in the early days where I had to join in because one of the teams was short and I remember him kicking the crap out of me a couple of times and not even bothering to help me up, he just kept on playing. I was stunned obviously, but then at the end of the game he put his arm around me and in his poor English at the time, he said ‘listen when you’re on the park you’re a player when you’re off the park, you get my respect.’ And I just thought that was fantastic. I also remember his first training session with the team, and Jamie Carragher walking off the field saying ‘I love him already’ – just because of his work rate his commitment to doing everything at such a high intensity. That doesn’t just change be it a two on two game or a gym session. His intensity is just incredible.

It seems players can be complete scum outside of the game and don't get half the negative connotations that Suarez has had to deal with. I understand the reasons why that's the case but rationally it doesn't equate well in my head.

I wish he wasn't so vocal in the press of late but I don't begrudge him wanting to move on. He isn't moving for money when you hear him say that Arsenal interests him you know he just wants to go to a club play at a level in which he can contribute to winning things. The reality is that Liverpool now can't match his expectations. He's a winner and wants the chance, sorry deserves the chances to be competing at the highest level in Europe and for trophies.
    Yes, he’s an absolutely class player; one of the best in the league at the moment… and despite all he’s done and my opinion of him, I’d take him, because really, in football, what one produces outweighs pretty much all other concerns. For the amounts talked about though, he’s definitely behind Higuain in order of preference… and probably Rooney too.

I think while it's understandable to be wary of Suarez, you should think about just how much his will to win seeps into other players. He's infectious in everything he does and leads by example. Arsenal could probably do with the kind of bite (excuse that :)) that he'd provide in abundance. I think sometimes people forget that those are huge qualities that he provides when he can keep them bubbling below the surface even without adding in his ability as a player.

Honestly I'd expect Arsenal to be in with a shout of the league if you managed to sign him.

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭population

Saw this today.

http://www.canalenapoli.it/news/venerato-il-napoli-ha-offerto-30-milioni-al-real-per-higuain-77564

Might go someway to explaining the delay with Higuain. According to the Journalist in question, financially it is a better deal for Madrid. I cannot see him ending up at Napoli tbh. DeLaurentis really does not want to part with such a large chunk of the Cavani money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

greendom wrote: »
    Yeah that's quite good. I prefer the one where Comoli, Ayre and Dalglish decide that it makes perfect sense to spend £35 million on Carroll and equally ludicrous amounts on Downing and Henderson.....

What do you mean, that wasn't a joke ?

yea paying arshavin 90k a week is the height of good business.................. or

Podolski £107,000
    Chamakh £60,000
    Andre Santos £60,000
    Rosicky £80,000
    Denilson £50,000

tthe list goes on. arsenal might not sign talented english players for over the odds(ahem walcott and chamberline both over 12 million) but ye spend ALOT on wages for squad players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Paulegend wrote: »
    yea paying arshavin 90k a week is the height of good business.................. or

Podolski £107,000
    Chamakh £60,000
    Andre Santos £60,000
    Rosicky £80,000
    Denilson £50,000

tthe list goes on. arsenal might not sign talented english players for over the odds(ahem walcott and chamberline both over 12 million) but ye spend ALOT on wages for squad players

Arshavin was worth his wages at the time no one could forsee his demise, Podolski had a brilliant debut season, same as Chamakh when he first arrived now he is just a drain, Rosicky is still a very useful player and had some great games the last few season, you can have Denilson and Santos.

Walcott over the odds have a look at his stats and come back to me, Chamberlain is one of the brightest English talents and still very young I've no doubt he will fullfil his potential.

Trying to compare that to the likes of the Andy Carroll, Downing, Borini signings is ludicrous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Rosicky would have been a bargain at £80,000 had he not suffered so much with injuries. Even now whenever he plays he is still very, very good.

Had he managed to stay injury free, £80,000 would look genius.

Denilson meanwhile was given a special talent visa. Obviously more was expected of him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Podolski £107,000
    Chamakh £60,000
    Andre Santos £60,000
    Rosicky £80,000
    Denilson £50,000

12 million for Walcott was a great bit of business. One of the best wingers in the league and he is still in his early twenties!!

None of those wages are really that bad. Podolski is well worth them. Chamack was a free transfer (ahem Joe Cole). Santos was a Brazilian international when we bought him. Didnt work out. Rosicky is the Chech captain. Denilsons wages are crazy alright il give you that. He was very very highly thought of an Arsenal needed an advantage over bigger clubs to get him to sign.

Walcott didn't cost £12m.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

I'll physically be sick if Fabregas goes to United...

Hopefully it doesnt happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Podolski £107,000
    Chamakh £60,000
    Andre Santos £60,000
    Rosicky £80,000
    Denilson £50,000

Find something better to do.

I mean what are you looking for ...

'argh, you got me. Our club paid too much in wages to a few players. Now don't I look the fool'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

MaxPower89 wrote: »

Not In a million years..................surely :(

jonny666 wrote: »
    12 million for Walcott was a great bit of business. One of the best wingers in the league and he is still in his early twenties!!

None of those wages are really that bad. Podolski is well worth them. Chamack was a free transfer (ahem Joe Cole). Santos was a Brazilian international when we bought him. Didnt work out. Rosicky is the Chech captain. Denilsons wages are crazy alright il give you that. He was very very highly thought of an Arsenal needed an advantage over bigger clubs to get him to sign.

And Rosicky is just quality.

• Advertisement

Rosicky is shíte.

Rosicky is shíte.

:rolleyes:

You haven't seen much of Arsenal the last year and a half or so obviously. Played fantastic in several games he appeared for us last year. In particular the tricky away trip to West Brom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Rosicky is shíte.

Rosicky's performances in the back end of the 2011/2012 season got us 4th place. Nothing sh*te about that.

Not In a million years..................surely :(

Whilst RVP leaving was pretty sick, it didnt overly bother me, United fan friends expected me to be livid but were disappointed when I said I didnt care about him anymore. Probably just because of his stupid "Hey you guys" letter, and his man love for Fergie,running to him on the sideline and hugging him after scoring a penalty, when it was Wenger who made him the player he is.

Would be way more disapointed to see Fab go to United than RVP, as I think he has more respect for the club. I know I'm probably glossing over his refusal to play for us in the end, but circumstances were pretty different.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Don't really care where cesc goes
    Unlike most gooners I still hate the prick they way he forced his way out

HazDanz wrote: »
    Rosicky's performances in the back end of the 2011/2012 season got us 4th place. Nothing sh*te about that.
    van Persie's goals got us 4th place, Rosicky made a small contribution.

He produces a handful of decent to very good performances every season. The rest of the time he's ineffectual if not outright rubbish.

MaxPower89 wrote: »

Getting really pissed off with the way things are panning out. Gazidis is going to make us look like fools if we fail to lure any targets after all his talk at the Supporters Q and A. The Higuain saga has become laughable and now we face the indignity of a second player turning out in United colours

Rosicky is shíte.

Bit harsh there?

I don't think we would have gotten top 4 either of the last 2 years without him, our pressing game is much better with him in the team.

He produces a handful of decent to very good performances every season. The rest of the time he's ineffectual if not outright rubbish. Injured

FYP.

Barca are hardly gonna sell Fabregas either, Thiago's just left.

Also where's the mad uproar about United's supposed 25m bid for Fabregas? We bid 35m for Suarez and its called a 'lowball', 'pathetic' etc., but 25m for Fabregas is fair game? lol.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

He produces a handful of decent to very good performances every season. The rest of the time he's ineffectual if not outright rubbish.

A handful of good performances isn't that bad if you only play a handful of games though to be fair.

I think he adds a lot to the team when he plays personally.

80,000 is a lot of money but to get a player with everything that he has would cost us a fortune in transfer fees/wages and you gotta consider than TR has been at Arsenal for quite a few years, I think he is on his third contract at the club and considering that players generally get pay rises when they sign new deals the fact he is on 80,000 a week seems reasonable.

He is such a tidy player, works hard, loves to tackle, doesn't shout about in the media, has fantastic hair, busts his ass getting back to help the defence when we are hanging onto a game and you just know that he is held in the highest regard as a professional.

He's a player that all my non-Arsenal support pals always remark on he style, everybody rates him.

I love it when he gets the ball in the opponents half with his back towards their goal, turns on a 5cent piece and runs at then and the angles he takes, he opens up so much space for team mates.

Top player, top guy.

When his playing days are over the club should immediately keep him on in some regard imo,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Rosicky is shíte.

pepe you've let yourself down with that one!

Mickeroo wrote: »
    A handful of good performances isn't that bad if you only play a handful of games though to be fair.

I think he adds a lot to the team when he plays personally.
    In his much heralded barn-storming season (which effectively was /2/ great performances at the end of the season), he played 38 times.

He's a prime example of a no end product Arsenal player. Looks good but doesn't actually do anything (although he had a lot of peformances last season where that wasn't even the case); an attacking midfielder who is dreadful in and around the opposition penalty area.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

In his much heralded barn-storming season (which effectively was /2/ great performances at the end of the season), he played 38 times.

Yeah was surprised at that tbh, could have sworn he was injured for a large chucnk of the season. He only made nine appearances this year though if I'm not mistaken.

Don't agree with the rest of your post at all, he might not score much but he creates a lot of space and is a good passer of the ball. He's all about the build up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Don't know if it's already posted. But United have put a bid in for Fab for £26 m. According to PA so pretty sure it's legit.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Don't agree with the rest of your post at all, he might not score much but he creates a lot of space and is a good passer of the ball. He's all about the build up.
    That'd be fine if he was a central midfielder, but he plays in Santi's position or on the flanks and is a passenger.

Frankly, I'd rather keep Gervinho.

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Don't know if it's already posted. But United have put a bid in for Fab for £26 m. According to PA so pretty sure it's legit.

Rumour is we're about to counteract it with a £25m bid :D

Utd paid 30M for Veron what 8 years ago and they think Cesc is worth 26m now?

Time to up your game Moyes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

For a while when Wilshere was out Rosicky was the only midfield player we had who actually ran at the defense and tried to carve out a few chances. Think he could have been an Arsenal legend were it not for all the injuries

jonny666 wrote: »
    For a while when Wilshere was out Rosicky was the only midfield player we had who actually ran at the defense and tried to carve out a few chances. Think he could have been an Arsenal legend were it not for all the injuries

+1

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement