Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2013

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭batistuta9

davycc wrote: »

Anyway apologies if I have upset any of you lot here Im off back to AH where I belong.I know being bad loosers runs in the gunner family from Wenger down to his "team;)"

why don't you give us some tips then, after all your used to losing & being second best being a tottenham fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

the banter hear is immense ;) EDIT: Nobody has posted in the Spurs thread since 7pm? Is there somewhere else theyre posting other than here?

Big improvement needed from the team, no leadership is the biggest problem. They look lost at times and theres no one to grab the game and control it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Barlett

This season has been coming for a while...I pretty much go into every away game now expecting Arsenal to lose...Swansea away??? I hope they're still celebrating their league cup win. A see nothing in this team to suggest they will finish strongly. We have one leader Jack Wilshere who is like 21? No one at the back taking command. We may be run well off the pitch but Arsenal have been run like a joke of a club on it and take that armband off Vermaelen!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Phoenix wrote: »
    Are arsenal fans really banned from posting in the spurs forum?

Pretty much. Any time I post in there I make sure I don't wind anyone up, but the last time I did post it was deleted. They're a bit precious about their little forum to be honest and some never venture outside it.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,410 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Phoenix wrote: »
    Are arsenal fans really banned from posting in the spurs forum?

News to me since I would never think of going in there anyway, but apparently that is the case. I see it's in the charter right after where it says non-spurs fans are welcome to post there funnily enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

batistuta9 wrote: »
    why don't you give us some tips then, after all your used to losing & being second best being a tottenham fan

Ha Ive had some grim dark days I wont lie but hopefully this season *crosses fingers:)* we wont bottle it:( or get food poisoning in final game:o or get ripped off by eufa etc.

Being a Spurs fan can be even more soul destroying than following Ireland but sure thats football & Im hooked & behind the team 100% win loose or draw ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Barlett wrote: »
    This season has been coming for a while...I pretty much go into every away game now expecting Arsenal to lose...Swansea away??? I hope they're still celebrating their league cup win. A see nothing in this team to suggest they will finish strongly. We have one leader Jack Wilshere who is like 21? No one at the back taking command. We may be run well off the pitch but Arsenal have been run like a joke of a club on it and take that armband off Vermaelen!!

The whole team needs an overhaul to be honest, the like of Giroud, Arteta, Mert etc are all good players but not great players fine players to have in your squad but that should not be starting games week in week out.

The OX, Ramsey while they may have a bright future arent good enough yet.

There are four players when I think about who I would be glad to see starting every week next season, they are Wilshere, Cazorla, Podolski and Kos and two of them didnt even make the starting line up today. Walcott is still to hit and miss to be starting every week Diaby likewise when he actually fit. Its to early to judge Monreal, and Jenkinson is improving at a great rate.

I'd sell Verm hes been terrible for over a season now.

Ha Ive had some grim dark days I wont lie but hopefully this season *crosses fingers:)* we wont bottle it:( or get food poisoning in final game:o or get ripped off by eufa etc.

Being a Spurs fan can be even more soul destroying than following Ireland but sure thats football & Im hooked & behind the team 100% win loose or draw ;)

A grand bit of horse lasagne waiting for ye please god ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pretty sad to see some spurs fan in here gloating, i wouldnt go near theres win lose or draw, in fact i dont think i have ever gone. Just not an arsenal thing to do.wats it fergie says noisy neighbours

• Advertisement

A grand bit of horse lasagne waiting for ye please god ;)

Sure Kyle Walker was pretty sick (flu?) & bedridden for last & next few days & he somehow managed to play one his best game all season...

if he keeps that up ill spike his Lasagne myself :D

Sure Kyle Walker was pretty sick (flu?) & bedridden for last & next few days & he somehow managed to play one his best game all season...

if he keeps that up ill spike his Lasagne myself :D

Walker played well in fairness to him. Cant understand how Spurs didnt start Defoe over Adebayor though perhaps from our point of view it was for the best. Ada is stone useless.

Walker played well in fairness to him. Cant understand how Spurs didnt start Defoe over Adebayor though perhaps from our point of view it was for the best. Ada is stone useless.

Id rather Defoe anyday but he just came back early from injury so safer on the bench as a super sub today..To be honest Ade is a lazy slow frustrating liability but AVB must have thought he would up his game for today..all he did was get caught offisde & get booked & thank fook he got injured as it looked like he was gonna pick up his 2nd yellow for diving & his usual moany ****..anyways Id better leave your thread in peace before I get lynched:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

L'prof wrote: »
    Pretty much. Any time I post in there I make sure I don't wind anyone up, but the last time I did post it was deleted. They're a bit precious about their little forum to be honest and some never venture outside it.

Its mainly for meet ups. And why would some bother venture outside it when you look at threads like this? Hard luck today, I, and should think all Spurs fans, should be very cautious with their celebrations. We've had an unfortunate knack of blowing CL football over the past few years... Ain't counting no chickens, not yet anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

THFC wrote: »

Its mainly for meet ups. And why would some bother venture outside it when you look at threads like this? Hard luck today, I, and should think all Spurs fans, should be very cautious with their celebrations. We've had an unfortunate knack of blowing CL football over the past few years... Ain't counting no chickens, not yet anyway..

Why bother with boards at all so. This thread is no different to any other club thread to be honest.

Disappointed with the result and the manner of it, but 7/5 points in 10 games is certainly doable. Not that I'm holding my breath to be honest.

It'd be a shame not to be in the champions league next year, but we haven't really had a good enough team to genuinely challenge for it for quite some time now. I think we can do without the revenue it brings in for one season anyway, but we badly need to strengthen in the summer. Wenger's hinted that we're capable of doing that now, so hopefully it'll happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Didnt Wenger say he didnt need to make special tatics to stop Bale as he was no danger ? :o

And Im sure ya wernt complaining when RVP was carring your team single handed for the last 3 seasons.. Im not worried sure Defoe is finally back from injury & even on an off day Lennon can still stroll through yer high line & walk it in past Spachezney...:P

What?? Carrying us for 3 seasons? Bar last season, the chap was injured for at least half a season every season. :confused:

What?? Carrying us for 3 seasons? Bar last season, the chap was injured for at least half a season every season. :confused:

I may have been exaggerating the RVP myth ever so slightly;)

I know he was injury prone-thank fook:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Worse today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Some valid points but its a 60000 seater library with thousands of empty seats :p

Not 23,000 empty seats which is what it would take to match your attendance yesterday. Let's see how competitive you remain when you have a new stadium to build and pay for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

greendom wrote: »
    Not 23,000 empty seats which is what it would take to match your attendance yesterday. Let's see how competitive you remain when you have a new stadium to build and pay for.

All they have to do is sell Bale and they'll fund a new stadium, surely he must be valued at 500 Million at this stage by Levy? Him being the 3rd best player in the world and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Uj3OAuZ.png

That table is depressing, one win against the rest of the current top 5 and 5 defeats after yesterday. Only have United at home left and I can't see much return from that fixture but the rest of the remaining games are very much winnable.

Away V Swansea
    Home V Reading
    Away V West Brom
    Home V Norwich
    Home V Everton
    Away V Fulham
    Home V United
    Away V QPR
    Home V Wigan
    Away V Newcastle

30 points to play for and on paper the majority are winnable, all we can do at this stage is take it one game at a time and hope Tottenham get complacent/nervous. The sooner this season finishes the better.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

I hate to see Arsenal taking pointless quick free kicks, more often than not everyones so out of position the ball ends up back at the GK.

Merts annoys me with his tippy tappy stroke football, its predictable and he puts the midfield under pressure, he needs to vary long ball over the top

Ramsey is shocking , for an attacking midfielder who doesnt have a shot.

Jenkinson look up if theres no one in the box dont put it in there.
    Delay the pass a bit and wait for a midfielder or have a shot yourself... you were through on goal, had a yard start on the full back and you still sqared it.

Wilshere, have a look at Kagawas hat-trick for Man U on Saturday, drifiting into the box late to stroke it home, you should be getting more goals like that.

I think Wenger is tactically naive. He actually doesnt have a plan b, he cant set the team up to not get beaten. He thinks possesion stats gets you points.
    Id like to see us relinquish 5% of the possesion we have and try to win the match not the possesion stats.
    We setup to try and beat Bayern, to try and beat ManU,Chelsea etc at home, why not sit back a bit and let them try and beat us . We can pick up points at their place.

Have a shot, theres is no way Arsenal would have scored the same 1st goal that milan got against Barca. it was a fluffed,deflected shot that bounced kindly to Boaeteng(?) , why cos we would not have taken the shot in the first place.

Still all in all Id say its an incredibly hard job to maintain a position in the PL.

Btw we won our local league yesterday , sitting in the pub with a trophy and good banter and crack, Id forgotten what it was like to win something, there is nothing like it,,, **** the balance sheet .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

GavRedKing wrote: »
    All they have to do is sell Bale and they'll fund a new stadium, surely he must be valued at 500 Million at this stage by Levy? Him being the 3rd best player in the world and all.

Yup its a pity we dont have a sugar daddy to buy success for us :rolleyes: Funding is already in place for the stadium and work has started in the surrounding area knocking buildings etc. Our net spend is negative recently and we still manage to remain competitive even though we sold two of our best players in the summer... just goes to show what can be achieved by running a football club intelligently rather than throwing piles of cash at it like our blue neighbours over the road.

Missing out on CL in the long run might be a good thing for Arsenal. Think it will give them the kick in backside they need to turn the club around. Best thing that happened Newcastle was getting relegated imo and I think missing out on CL for Arsenal will do the same. Need to get rid of some of the over paid under achievers and get some players in with a winning mentality. Wilshire is the only leader in the squad and he is 21. If you look at Arsenal teams over the last 20 years they have been full of winners. The balance just isnt right for some reason. Why play a high line with someone as slow as Merts? Wegner doesnt seem to adjust his tactics or style for any opposition and Arsenal no longer have a good enough team to do that imo. When the invincibles played of course you could play whatever way you wanted but those days are long gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

http://news.arseblog.com/2013/03/sprs-2-1-arsenal-by-the-numbers/

good article, we really should have won that game, ridiculous defending kills us again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Playboy wrote: »
    Yup its a pity we dont have a sugar daddy to buy success for us :rolleyes: Funding is already in place for the stadium and work has started in the surrounding area knocking buildings etc. Our net spend is negative recently and we still manage to remain competitive even though we sold two of our best players in the summer... just goes to show what can be achieved by running a football club intelligently rather than throwing piles of cash at it like our blue neighbours over the road.

Missing out on CL in the long run might be a good thing for Arsenal. Think it will give them the kick in backside they need to turn the club around. Best thing that happened Newcastle was getting relegated imo and I think missing out on CL for Arsenal will do the same. Need to get rid of some of the over paid under achievers and get some players in with a winning mentality. Wilshire is the only leader in the squad and he is 21. If you look at Arsenal teams over the last 20 years they have been full of winners. The balance just isnt right for some reason. Why play a high line with someone as slow as Merts? Wegner doesnt seem to adjust his tactics or style for any opposition and Arsenal no longer have a good enough team to do that imo. When the invincibles played of course you could play whatever way you wanted but those days are long gone.

"Missing out on CL in the long run might be a good thing for Arsenal. "

It really wouldn't be, let's not adjust our expectations that low. Even if we scrape 4th place, Wenger has to go if we are to replace the spine of the squad. Nobody who would be a huge improvement is going to want to come to us if we're a Europa League club and even if we get 4th, Wenger won't go the extra mile to pay for the calibre of players we need to kick on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,083 ✭✭✭DenMan

First time he's actually said this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21650875

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Everyone saying we wont be able to attract great players if we dont get into the Champions League next year, but that aint true. Spurs managed to get Vertonghen, LLoris and Dembele, Liverpool got Suarez and even Newcastle made some solid signings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

I can't believe anyone can make the argument that missing out on the Champions League will be a good thing in the long run as though it guarantees our board will suddenly decide to splash the cash and take a bit of a risk. I can only see the board adjusting the budget downwards, all they want is to run the club within its means AND make themselves a tidy little profit every year and issue press releases every six months boasting about what a wonderful job they are doing for the "business".

That's all the club is to Kroenke and his mates; a business. A means to make money. Hill-Wood, Kroenke are not interested in the footballing side of things; they froze David Dein out after he tried to bring foreign investors on board to throw a bit of money into the footballing side of things and they are doing everything they can to freeze Usmanov (who wants to throw money at the club) out now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

jordainius wrote: »
    I can't believe anyone can make the argument that missing out on the Champions League will be a good thing in the long run as though it guarantees our board will suddenly decide to splash the cash and take a bit of a risk. I can only see the board adjusting the budget downwards, all they want is to run the club within its means AND make themselves a tidy little profit every year and issue press releases every six months boasting about what a wonderful job they are doing for the "business".

That's all the club is to Kroenke and his mates; a business. A means to make money. Hill-Wood, Kroenke are not interested in the footballing side of things; they froze David Dein out after he tried to bring foreign investors on board to throw a bit of money into the footballing side of things and they are doing everything they can to freeze Usmanov out now.

Im not making an argument of not making the champions league, it would be absolutely terrible, in my eyes a crisis. Totally agree with everything about Silent Stan.

I fcuking hate Stan Kroenke the man is a useless joke look at his history in sports none of his teams are successful, people may say they dont want Usmanov and his money to come in, yeh I don want an ambitious business man who is one of the richest men in the world who has had success in everything he has done. I say bring him in, and bring Arsenal back to were we know we can be winning league titles etc.

Something has to give only so long we can be watch this decline. We are in a great position we still have some great players, fantastic stadium the board and Wenger need to realise its now or never and if they dont get the fcuk out of Arsenal. things cant go further regardless if we make Champions League or not this season change is needed.

• Advertisement

Raf32 wrote: »
    Im not making an argument of not making the champions league, it would be absolutely terrible, in my eyes a crisis. Totally agree with everything about Silent Stan.

That was a general post- I wasn't replying to you! But yeah it would suck alright, would only bring more uncertainty to the club in my opinion. I hope I'll be proven wrong but have no faith in Stan and his buddies to step up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Fúck the system, bring in Usmanov!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Fúck the system, bring in Usmanov!
    +1
    alot of people saying we don't want to go the way of City and Chelsea i would gladly at this point sell my morales for success ..
    don't know how real this 1.5billion bid is, but as i said before if David Dein id backing Usmanov to come in it must only be a good thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,456 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

DenMan wrote: »
    First time he's actually said this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21650875

Fed up listening to him to be honest.
    His time seems to be up.

+1
    alot of people saying we don't want to go the way of City and Chelsea i would gladly at this point sell my morales for success ..
    don't know how real this 1.5billion bid is, but as i said before if David Dein id backing Usmanov to come in it must only be a good thing

There's a lot of people on here who wouldn't like to see us going down this route and they are entitled to their opinion but fúck it, money brings success and I'd be absolutely delighted to see us actually challenging for trophies again.

A few people saying they wouldn't support the club if we went down this route because it wouldn't be "The Arsenal" they once knew? If the club is getting money and is in "good" hands then I don't see why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

Oil millions or no millions
    Champions league or euro league
    Wenger in or wenger out
    Challenging for titles or mid table obscurity

One thing remains the same

We support. The Arsenal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Wolf Club

Out of interest, what do the "Wenger out!" brigade think would be the fallout of him leaving in the summer? He certainly wouldn't be stuck for a job, I'd say Real Madrid would gladly take him as a successor to Mourinho. In fact, I'd say the majority of top clubs in Europe would take him. There just aren't that many great managers available at the minute, and if we don't qualify for the Champions League, we'd find it very difficult to convince the likes of Klopp of Pellegrini to get on board as it would be taking a step down for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

A few people saying they wouldn't support the club if we went down this route because it wouldn't be "The Arsenal" they once knew? If the club is getting money and is in "good" hands then I don't see why not.

What counts as good hands tho? What if it did happen, and we were bought by some person/ company. What happens if they go under or get into debt. o more money for the Arsenal. What if they decide to stop pumping money into the club. Look at what happened at Malaga

+1

On David Dein, I do wish he was still involved but I'm pretty sure he's the one responsible for bringing Kroenke into the equation. We wouldn't be as dependant as City and Chelsea on the outside investment in my opinion, bigger stadium, higher ticket prices and in a very strong position globally in terms of merchandise. If a sugar daddy shamelessly pumped money into the club for just two summer transfer windows and cleared the stadium debt, we'd be laughing.

Chelsea and City have proven that success and titles can be bought within two years, we're in a much stronger position now than Chelsea and City before they were taken over, Chelsea were on the verge of financial ruin worse than what befell Leeds and City were mid table at best.

For a sugar daddy, Arsenal are ideal, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened yet. I'm not against the idea anymore. Money is king in the modern game unfortunately, if that's what it takes then so be it in my opinion.

thorbarry wrote: »
    What counts as good hands tho? What if it did happen, and we were bought by some person/ company. What happens if they go under or get into debt. o more money for the Arsenal. What if they decide to stop pumping money into the club. Look at what happened at Malaga

There's always going to be ifs and buts when we're talking about things like this but IF they're promising to clear the clubs deaths etc then surely it must be considered. It can go either way and the way it's going we're on a downward spiral, I'd take the risk, especially if Dein is giving him his backing.

• Advertisement

Wolf Club wrote: »
    Out of interest, what do the "Wenger out!" brigade think would be the fallout of him leaving in the summer? He certainly wouldn't be stuck for a job, I'd say Real Madrid would gladly take him as a successor to Mourinho. In fact, I'd say the majority of top clubs in Europe would take him. There just aren't that many great managers available at the minute, and if we don't qualify for the Champions League, we'd find it very difficult to convince the likes of Klopp of Pellegrini to get on board as it would be taking a step down for them.

I'm not a "Wenger out" person, I'm not entirely happy with him but I still want him to remain.

I actually disagree that he wouldn't be stuck for a job, I believe that he will remain at Arsenal until his contract expires in 2014 and retire from club football a few months before he turns 65. Unfortunately I believe his stock has fallen when it comes to big clubs in Europe so he wouldn't command the same demand he once would have, and any club he would take at his age can't really be seen as a long term project, something which I believe would be of importance to him, I don't believe he'd take a club job for a term of one or two years.

Different story at international level though, thats where I see him turning to next. There will be plenty of jobs up for grabs after the world cup, possibly including the France job and I can see him taking that route.

Just seen something depressing our wage bill is the same as Bayern Munichs. Compare our squad to there's and its crazy.

There's a lot of people on here who wouldn't like to see us going down this route and they are entitled to their opinion but fúck it, money brings success and I'd be absolutely delighted to see us actually challenging for trophies again.

I agree with you the arsenal that we once knew was challenging for trophies and playing the best football around, sadly that has slowly declined in the last few years and rapidly since last year

Just seen something depressing our wage bill is the same as Bayern Munichs. Compare our squad to there's and its crazy.

Crazy alright, partly because we payed wages on potential at one stage which is madness. A lot of average/squad players in there getting paid way too much.

jordainius wrote: »
    On David Dein, I do wish he was still involved but I'm pretty sure he's the one responsible for bringing Kroenke into the equation. We wouldn't be as dependant as City and Chelsea on the outside investment in my opinion, bigger stadium, higher ticket prices and in a very strong position globally in terms of merchandise. If a sugar daddy shamelessly pumped money into the club for just two summer transfer windows and cleared the stadium debt, we'd be laughing.

Chelsea and City have proven that success and titles can be bought within two years, we're in a much stronger position now than Chelsea and City before they were taken over, Chelsea were on the verge of financial ruin worse than what befell Leeds and City were mid table at best.

For a sugar daddy, Arsenal are ideal, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened yet. I'm not against the idea anymore. Money is king in the modern game unfortunately, if that's what it takes then so be it in my opinion.

I thought the whole reason Kroenke ousted Dein was because he wanted Arsenal to go down the road of Usmanov,
    I don't think he ever wanted Kroenke there, i could be way off the mark but that how i read it

Crazy alright, partly because we payed wages on potential at one stage which is madness. A lot of average/squad players in there getting paid way too much.

Bit of an unfair comparison imo. Bayern Munich are miles ahead of the rest of the Bundesliga finanacially - they have no real competition. The EPL market has gone into over-drive with wages thanks to the influence of City and Chelsea.

Bit of an unfair comparison imo. Bayern Munich are miles ahead of the rest of the Bundesliga finanacially - they have no real competition. The EPL market has gone into over-drive with wages thanks to the influence of City and Chelsea.

Not really, regardless of competition in leagues nearly all of there players would walk into any team in the EPL, it shows what can be done when you spend your budget accordingly.

Not really, regardless of competition in leagues nearly all of there players would walk into any team in the EPL, it shows what can be done when you spend your budget accordingly.

I'm not sure about that - how many would want to ?- German players, in the main, seem content to stay in Germany.

And there are other factors to bear in mind - tax rates for example - I've no idea how they compare to those in England but that could have a significant impact

Anyway although we are competing for players with Bayern Munich and every other team in Europe our main competition comes from other EPL clubs and the inflationary pressure here is being created by City and Chelsea with every other bugger trying to keep up.

Not to say that wages couldn't be managed better, but comparing ours with Munich is not valid

I'm not sure about that - how many would want to ?- German players, in the main, seem content to stay in Germany.

And there are other factors to bear in mind - tax rates for example - I've no idea how they compare to those in England but that could have a significant impact

Well in fairness if your at Bayern Munich you have already reached the pinnacle of football really so not many payers move from the likes of them once they have got there. There an incredibly well run club pne all clubs should aim towards.

The point still stands though our wage bill is that of there's yet our squad in terms of quality is way of theres. Surely you cant be justifying it?

• Advertisement

Well in fairness if your at Bayern Munich you have already reached the pinnacle of football really so not many payers move from the likes of them once they have got there. There an incredibly well run club pne all clubs should aim towards.

The point still stands though our wage bill is that of there's yet our squad in terms of quality is way of theres. Surely you cant be justifying it?

Of course the club has made mistakes with how it distributes wages, but comparing our wage bill with Munich's is a flawed argument.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement