Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5-a-side team looking for a regular match

• 21-01-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi,

As the title explains I've got a 5-a-side team, and we're looking to get a match going on a weekly basis for the next few months. Indoor/outdoor, 5 up to 7 a-side, mid-week in the evening (7ish) would suit us.

So if you have a team let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebelRed90

Tried organizing this myself recently. Got only a small amount of interest, and Ended up joining a soccer league with the team we set up with astro.ie instead. One guy alright thou "crustyjuggler" was interested in playing us every week however i had joined a league at that stage. Heres the link to the post I put up, ull find his name there somewhere and u can PM him if your interested...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82685306

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Hi

We currently play a 5-a-side game every week, Wednesday 7-8 in the Tennis Village. I send out an email to a list I've gathered to get numbers.

But one of the lads were suggesting that we should try get the two pitches booked, and get 4 teams of five, and play a mini tournament every week. Would this be of any interest to you?

Advertisement