Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone or Three? Serious phone, serious network.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Sorry- it is an in-store SIM only offer, yes? As in, it is not with a smartphone?

Regardless, it is crazy to think that they are offering an offline offer. You'd think that people are going the way of online only offers, not the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Yes correct StaticNoise, the leaflet I got there has the same MyWay offers as the website (the ones with a long contract and a phone), but also the one cgarrad posted and it clearly says 30 days contract with no phone.

I didn't ask for more details, but since the leaflet looks like a recent one and the offer is not online - I assume it is an in-store only one (or as mentioned her the website is just not updated properly).

Indeed for that kind of short contract and no phone offer, the trend would be more to have it online only to save money to Vodafone ... Strange :-s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Ah, the days of everything being online. :)

Advertisement