Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Another chance to win a Climote thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I like walking the dog and hard frosted grass because nothing gets dirty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jessconr

Cold weather makes you wanna fr-fr-fr-freease into a nice relaxing hot bath. Hot water provided by a just flick of a switch. Electric Ireland......... Its the simple comforts.......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Hi everyone,

You might recall that our previous boards competition in December was for a chance to win a free Climote, including installation; well, there has been such massive interest in this product that we thought we'd give you boardsies another chance to win one. This fantastic prize is valued at €299, and that's with €100 off the RRP!

In case you need a quick reminder, Climote is the remote control for your home heating, helping you save €’s by ensuring you don’t heat an empty house, or come home to a cold one. At this time of year, it’s easy to waste money by having the heating on too much, so imagine if you could turn your heating on and off while you’re at work, on your way home, or even before you get up in the morning. This video explains all:

Now we know that talk of cold snaps isn’t likely to lift anyone’s spirits, so to be in with a chance to win, why not tell us something you actually like about the colder weather? As always, leave your comment below to enter.

The competition Ts&Cs are here, and the closing date for entries is Monday 28th January at 1pm.

Best of luck!
    Best thing about colder weather is the safe knowledge you're going to get out of it into a nice warm home where you can look out at it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

making snowmen with my three year old daughter! :) this was her first year understanding snow. she hasn't seen it since she was less than a year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭koura

Not pushed about snow
    But ice thats different. sliding on the ice on the way to school. Memories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭nhg

Nothing like the warm blast of heat when you open the door to a warm house after being out in the cold......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

I love how when it's snowing, everything just seems quieter.

How stews and soups always taste so much better when it's cold out.

And lets not forget wearing loads of layers to keep warm, that also hides the post-Christmas fatness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

The stillness of gardens and parks on a frosty morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Going for a walk in the cool still air. Reminds me so much of my time in Sweden

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

I LITE FIRES!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭lepoatnam

I love sitting by the open fire, with a nice hot cup of Tea or Hot Chocolate. Going to bed and snuggling under a warm duvet.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Hi everyone,

You might recall that our previous boards competition in December was for a chance to win a free Climote, including installation; well, there has been such massive interest in this product that we thought we'd give you boardsies another chance to win one. This fantastic prize is valued at €299, and that's with €100 off the RRP!

In case you need a quick reminder, Climote is the remote control for your home heating, helping you save €’s by ensuring you don’t heat an empty house, or come home to a cold one. At this time of year, it’s easy to waste money by having the heating on too much, so imagine if you could turn your heating on and off while you’re at work, on your way home, or even before you get up in the morning. This video explains all:

Now we know that talk of cold snaps isn’t likely to lift anyone’s spirits, so to be in with a chance to win, why not tell us something you actually like about the colder weather? As always, leave your comment below to enter.

The competition Ts&Cs are here, and the closing date for entries is Monday 28th January at 1pm.

Best of luck!
    Yes, please count me in. Absolulut cracker to save money in heating cost, travelling a lot due my business, and can easily turn on heating etc with this device!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

The best thing about the cold weather is that I can run farther without building up a sweat!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Lighting the fire,  snuggling up to a loved one on the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭calistro

Everything slows down in colder weather!  The pace of life takes a breather.....I like this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 BURT DUB

Hi everyone,

Best of luck!
    I love it when it's cold and clear!  You can wear all your warm woolies and go outside to enjoy the winter sun - then come back in to a nice, warm house and a cup of cocoa!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 the_mushieman

Coming in from the cold! As Bob would say!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Scoolkid

Hi everyone,

Best of luck!
    nothing like walking on the beach with 2 dogs dragging you along to keep you warm ,
    the colder the better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Thanks again all for the entries to our Climote competition. The winner, chosen randomly, is Deisediva! Private messaging you now, Deisediva. :)

Keep an eye here and on our Facebook for more great competitions!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Thanks have replied to pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Congrats, deisediva!

Una / Electric Ireland Reps, any chance at all that you guys would send me one gratis, just for being the first person to have the gall to ask? Please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

The anticipation of having snowfall in Cork which last more than 10 mins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement