Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4od on Youtube

Options
  • 21-01-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I really have no idea if I have put this in the right place at all so mods feel free to move it to a better spot if needed!

basically, 4od is WRECKING MY HEAD! (apologies for caps, it's either that or fling my laptop at someone!)

I'm out of the house a lot and don't have sky+ so rely on youtube and 4od to catch up on my tell.

4od, from the main channel 4 site, never worked for me for some reason. It did work on youtube however, until now.

It's constantly stopping and starting making it nearly impossible to watch.

Anyone any solutions? Other videos work fine, it's just the 4od programmes!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

I really have no idea if I have put this in the right place at all so mods feel free to move it to a better spot if needed!

basically, 4od is WRECKING MY HEAD! (apologies for caps, it's either that or fling my laptop at someone!)

I'm out of the house a lot and don't have sky+ so rely on youtube and 4od to catch up on my tell.

4od, from the main channel 4 site, never worked for me for some reason. It did work on youtube however, until now.

It's constantly stopping and starting making it nearly impossible to watch.

Anyone any solutions? Other videos work fine, it's just the 4od programmes!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Disable Adblock if you're using it; that can sometimes mess with videos from Channel 4, BBC etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Are you with UPC by any chance?

Advertisement