Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone screen repairs

• 21-01-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Does any one know any places around limerick that do them its for sony ericsson xperia arc the screen cracked when dropped but everything is working perfectly, i tried fonemenders, place near dance city down the lane cant remember name they both quoted me 120 :( and the pc repair place on william street they quoted me 85 i tried darkside but the fella that does them is on holidays for a month is there anywear else??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Does any one know any places around limerick that do them its for sony ericsson xperia arc the screen cracked when dropped but everything is working perfectly, i tried fonemenders, place near dance city down the lane cant remember name they both quoted me 120 :( and the pc repair place on william street they quoted me 85 i tried darkside but the fella that does them is on holidays for a month is there anywear else??

Mr Mobile on Wickham Street
    Two places on Parnell Street
    PC Repair on Davis Street

I would think any of them do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=sony+ericsson+xperia+arc+screen&_sacat=0&_odkw=sony+ericsson+xperia+arc&_osacat=0&_from=R40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGOCGeMiWc

Buy the screen off ebay and bring it to the shop or have a teccy friend do it for you. the shop will overcharge you for the screen. and it only a 5 minute job to put it in.

I got 2 new screen for a nokia n95 back in the day when it was worth a bit of money and followed youtube and had it fixed for 15euro.
    iphone 4 screens can be replaced and work perfect for as little as 35euro.

Advertisement