Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for my fellow owners

• 21-01-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

What happens when you leave your dogs in for the day but forget to give them their toys?

The answer of course is 2 ripped up beds and 2 guilty heads, but waggy tails!!

I just wish I had taken a picture.... Both of them sitting there, knowing full well they had misbehaved, but happy out with their exploits all the same! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Happens sometimes even if i've left toys. Nala hides under the pool table when she's been bold. Came home one evening to find she'd chewed 5 books as well as the dust pan and brush!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Well, I came home with shopping one day to two excited dogs, a quick sniff and off they went.
    Half hour later one was missing, so went looking for him and found him in the middle of my bed wagging his tail and looking guilty, with the remains of a box of donegal catch:mad:
    Little dog had run and hid, she wasn't even the guilty party!

But then again he's stolen fish, frozen broccoli, a bag of peas, and stir fry veg etc, more than once. (and always heads for my bed:mad:)

Have found the bin pulled out couple of times, caught them in act too, little one pushes peddle and bigger one pulls stuff out!

Most days once they are walked and fed they don't care about kongs etc.

Advertisement