Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Tickets to Holiday World this Weekend RDS.

Options
  • 21-01-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Just print out the following Blog page and bring with you.

Linky

Holiday World Show tickets terms and conditions:
    •The show is organised on behalf of The Irish Travel Agents Association by Business Exhibitions Limited, 6 Sandyford Office Park, Foxrock, Dublin 18, Ireland and is not part of Elstwell Ltd T/A Chill Insurance's Business.
    •For enquiries regarding the show please call (01) 295 7418.
    •The event organisers reserve the right to refuse entry. Subject to availability and maximum capacity numbers of the venue.
    •Free tickets applicable for Friday 25th Jan 2013 (1pm-7.30pm) and Saturday 26th Jan 2013 (11am-5.30pm) only.
    •This blog post must be printed out and handed in to the box office to gain entry.
    •This blog post admits one person to the show.
    •Terms and Conditions of the show organisers and the venue apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Very nice, thanking you :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What is this show even for?! What happens at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

What is this show even for?! What happens at it.

Howdy Tar, where you been hiding?

Anyway the holiday show. So people from companies such as Falcon hols, USIT etc will be there to 'sell' you on themselves and what they offer. Various holiday companies from round the globe, and tourism peeps will be there to sell their destinations to you, even to get you to book there and then. There do be freebies, comps etc as well. If you are thinking anyway of any kinda hols this year then it could be interesting to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

holidays i'd imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Its a bit ridiculous charging in to this in the first place. Why should the public subsidise the cost of a mass advertising fair? It should be the other way round and companies should be offering incentives for the public to come

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well that's why I was asking, it seems ridiculous that this cost money in the first place. You'd be mad to pay to go to this. In fact, I'd nearly need to be paid to go! However these free tickets are probably useful for people who use travel agents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I'm going - with the free tickets, and am going to check out whats on for my holidays. Generally you can get discounts at the show norfolkline (RIP) and Virgin atlantic were past examples.

If nothing else, its a day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Cheers for this.... Looking forward to getting a bargain... Got my bartering hat on :)

Advertisement