Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuts!

Options
  • 21-01-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

Please welcome your new moderator - BeerNut!

He's an absolute gent and has been helping people out here for a long time. Thank you sir and congratulations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Cheers! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Tch! Now I have to read all the threads, even the boring ones about all-grain brewing and liquid yeast...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Mister Burns

Congrats and thanks for all assistance to date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

BeerNut wrote: »
    Tch! Now I have to read all the threads, even the boring ones about all-grain brewing and liquid yeast...
    always read your posts with interest.congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

TBN, I don't see you name on the list of entrants to the NHC homebrew competition ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Tube wrote: »
    TBN, I don't see you name on the list of entrants to the NHC homebrew competition ;)

He's just giving the rest of us a fighting chance. :D

Pfft! I sat in at the judging of Trouble Maker last year and heard what they had to say about my entry, tasted blind. I reckon that's put an end to my competitive career, delicate flower that I am :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Well done Beernut, you've answered many a query of mine around here. The only reason I started answering other beginners questions was to try help the Beernut with his workload. Of course hes not the only one but hats off.

Pfft! I sat in at the judging of Trouble Maker last year and heard what they had to say about my entry, tasted blind. I reckon that's put an end to my competitive career, delicate flower that I am :P

Haha. Go on...what did they say?

That it was lacking in aroma and flavour, and just dull. I can't even achieve proper off-flavours :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Poacher turned game-keeper?! Great addition to the already very knowledgeable set of admins on this forum.

That it was lacking in aroma and flavour, and just dull. I can't even achieve proper off-flavours :(

Ouch. That is harsh. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Tube

Different judges this year! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Tube wrote: »
    Different judges this year! ;)
    And better beer hopefully. :p

* runs *

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Congrats (or commiserations?!)

This will end with more people liking homebrew... and even less chance of bargains on adverts.ie :( :P

Advertisement