Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which eCommerce software (no coding)

Options
  • 21-01-2013 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have a friend looking for advice about setting up an eCommerce website using off-the-shelf software. He has basic html skills and image editing skills, but does not have programming skills (php or asp). My experience is with project managing bespoke builds (programmed from scratch), so I don't really know what are the best solutions on the lower end of the pricing scale.

The software needs to handle around 2000 products to start, and have full support from the supplier (monthly fee is fine, as long as any issues can be fixed by the supplier). He wants to set up the shop himself if possible, but it can't require any coding skills. I had a quick google around, and the eCommerce package from 1&1 seems nice - anyone used it, or are there others I should look into?

All advice greatly appreciated ;)

Comments

Advertisement