Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Inov-8 Road-X 238 (Women's), Size 6.5, €35

Options
  • 21-01-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

The Mrs. ordered two pairs of Inov-8 Road-X 238s from SportsShoes.com in two different sizes (6.5 and 7) because she wasn't sure which would fit best. The size 7s fit best so we have an extra pair to get rid of (we'd have to pay postage if we wanted to return them). They're brand new, still in the box with the tissue paper stuffed in them, only been worn indoors for a few moments to see what the fit was like.

These are an entry level minimalist shoe. Nice and light, snug in the heal and midfoot with a roomy toebox. I have the male version (Road-X 255) and they're great.

Saw these for sale in a shop for €125. You can have them for €35 if you pick them up. I'm in West Cork. PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

*bump*
    Tenner to post these.

Advertisement