Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Mudder Ireland 2013?

Options
  • 22-01-2013 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Anyone know if this will be happening this year? Can't seem to find any info other than the pre registrar link on their site.

http://toughmudder.co.uk/events/ireland-2013/

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭crx===

Finished Hell & Back today...will be rethinking this one .

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Why?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Passed people that had finished this on our way to Vegas in October.

Back water town, miles from anywhere.. full of people covered head to toe in desert mud/sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭crx===

Oryx wrote: »
    Why?:)

First time doing H&B, might be me but found it tough going at the end , still put in a respectable time finishing in top 200.Don't know would I have enough in the tank to do 10-12 miles and extra more difficult obstacles :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pintoman10

Did tough mudder in Florida last year was brilliant. Cant wait for it to some to Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Don't mean to bump the thread but anyone have any information on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Have you tried posting in the Athletics and Running board?

Nope, this thread already exists so figured I'd use it. This is also one of the top results on Google when you google "Tough Mudder Ireland" so I figure it's a good point for discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

As luck would have it these "races" are being discussed on the running forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056918687
    right now, with imput from a previous winner;)

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    As luck would have it these "races" are being discussed on the running forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056918687

Not really much of a discussion. It's a debate on whether these are any good or not. I don't give a f*ck because I don't run seriously anymore and would want to do this for a laugh.

• Advertisement

Kurt Godel wrote: »

So are we to take this as precedent and direct all muddy running races, less formal cross country if you will, to the AR board? Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

and they bounce it back here - thread table tennis, it could be a new sport (and about as serious as a mud run)
    could try dumping them on 'Outdoor Pursuits', that's nice and vague, or 'Rec', there is precedent

RayCun wrote: »
    and they bounce it back here - thread table tennis, it could be a new sport (and about as serious as a mud run)
    could try dumping them on 'Outdoor Pursuits', that's nice and vague, or 'Rec', there is precedent

Rec sounds good.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Why does it matter?

Oryx wrote: »
    Why does it matter?

cause it annoys you that we think it does

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

RayCun wrote: »

I think we need a new forum for Thread Table Tennis....

It's a simple enough game, Forum A and Forum B bouncing a thread back and forward between them. You win by successfully bouncing via another forum - eg
    A/R - mud runs are Messing
    Messing - mud runs are A/R
    A/R - mud runs are Outdoor Pursuits
    Outdoor Pursuits - what the hell is this thread? Everyone knows mud runs are Messing?!?

Then everyone gets banned

Advertisement