Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry County Council approve drink driving motion.

Options
  • 22-01-2013 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭

Dear mods this thread was locked and moved to Kerry forum from politics.

I feel this motion is a political decision and has far wider implications than Kerry.

I feel that the fact that it happened in Kerry is not the story.

Can we move it back to politics ?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that this thread primarily pertains to Kerry County, and had been moved accordingly. It had been moved LOCKED so that the Kerry mods may review it for appropriateness. Furthermore, when moved it had been officially reported to let the mods know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

No problem .

Just thought it was strange behaviour to move and lock a thread for a motion that is calling on the minister for justice to consider amending a law that affects anyone driving or walking on rural roads .

Kind of like locking the Union Flag Protest threads and moving them to Belfast

Anyway - it doesn't matter - whatever you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

More's the pity that in real-life, moronic parish-pump showboating was actually confined to Kerry.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Thread still locked...Kerry mods ashamed of it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

MadsL wrote: »

Afraid of it, more likely. It's a much bigger debate than one to just be thrown to a regional forum.

• Advertisement

Afraid of it, more likely. It's a much bigger debate than one to just be thrown to a regional forum.

Soooo.....it just stays locked? (no pun intended)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

MadsL wrote: »

In fairness, if I was from Kerry I'd be ashamed to be from the same place as the half-wits that passed this motion, but that's a whole different issue.

Has anyone thought of PMing the Kerry mods to ask them about it?

Zaph wrote: »
    In fairness, if I was from Kerry I'd be ashamed to be from the same place as the half-wits that passed this motion, but that's a whole different issue.

Has anyone thought of PMing the Kerry mods to ask them about it?

They have been - Black Swan PM'd them about the move to Kerry.

I'd agree this a national issue - back to Politics would be my request.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I'm aware that this thread has been brought to the attention of the local mods now.

Please give a day or 2 for a response as we all have real lives too.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭raymon

I would say leave it locked .

It not really a discussion about Kerry , more about a political matter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement