Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing, inappropriate ads in mobile version!

Options
  • 22-01-2013 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I was browsing the mobile version of boards this morning looking at the weather forum and I keep getting a large in line ad for "Sexy Arab Girls" complete with non raunchy pictures but it still looks sleazy.

It looks like I'm browsing some kind of dodgy site on my mobile while commuting!

You seriously need to check out what adverts are being served up on your site. These ones are just embarrassing and totally inappropriate. They're not even relevant to the content of the forum being browsed!

puts me right off using boards on the bus, train or at work!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Please be advised that there is a thread in Feedback called "Inappropriate ads- post links here" established to report these.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement