Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metal shed ...Jasmine Plants

Options
  • 22-01-2013 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

i have a steel shed just constructed in garden. I have 10 feet of a lenght of a shed....that is facing the kitchen....I want to plant some decent climber to start on the shed ...was think jasmine ...clematis will look poor in winter when growth stops , ideally i want to look out and see nice flower/foilage...any advice appreciated ...and when to plant...bit early yet?...frosty..? thks

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Is it a sunny or shaded site ?? If it gets enough sun then a nice evergreen Clematis would be good like Clematis Early sensation or Clematis Foresterii and you could also plant a Jasminum officinale and let them grow into each other. Or if you wanted something rapid you could plant a Lonicera henryii- evergreen honeysuckle. Best to plant when it is not too frosty. We will have loads of climbers in stock from next week on.
    Very interesting ... Where are you located I am in meath

Advertisement