Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed please

Options
  • 22-01-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

I am living in north Wexford and want to travel to to Tralee today and need advice as to the driving conditions in cork and Kerry, i will e driving through carlow portlaoise limerick to tralee. Any dvice please:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Drove from Limerick to kerry today, cold, but no snow. Some ice and frost on cars., their is a slight fog down, but visibility 200 feet. take your time,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

The snow has gradually melted in and around the north kerry region, far as I know the roads are ok just be careful if there is any ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

how did ya get on Mrs Bouquet?

weather here in N Kerry today is cold but no ice. Wind is bitter cold, but I think the roads (between Ballyb and Tralee) are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its been raining, the snow has almost gone where I am so say you should be ok tomorrow just the ground might go into ice tonight if gets colder than now. Its very cold at the moment.

Advertisement