Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moving network

• 22-01-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭

hi all,need your help/advice please.Am out of contract with vodafone bill pay and am looking to switch to pre pay.I use an android smart phone and regularly access the internet.I want to switch networks as vodafone appear to offer a poor pre pay deal.So far 3 and meteor seem to offer the best deals for a 20euro pm top up.What do yous think about these networks.I am based in clare if that helps.Thanks in advance.
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭Pop'n'Fresh

Hi Mick,

In my opinion 3 have the best Prepay offer at the minute, €20 for 30 days unlimited data, unlimited any network text, unlimited any network weekend calls and unlimited 3 to 3 calls. There's also a free €30 bonus credit when moving from another network if you top up by €20 so you should be good for that too - not that you'll probably not even need it.

The only concern I guess would be network coverage, do you live in a rural part of Clare? You might want to check with your neighbours or friends or if there's a 3 store near by go and ask them.

Great thing about pre-pay is you can move to a different network if the coverage is crap - no commitments! :)

Use my referral link to purchase a Tesla product and we both earn free store credits!

https://www.tesla.com/en_ie/referral/phil240753

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭mick121

thanks pop,thats kinda what i was thinking myself.The deal is good but coverage may be an issue.Am used to decent coverage as have been with vodafone for years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

mick121 wrote: »
    thanks pop,thats kinda what i was thinking myself.The deal is good but coverage may be an issue.Am used to decent coverage as have been with vodafone for years.

Just because Vodafone are the most expensive, doesn't mean they are the best quality... Ask your neighbors which operator has the best coverage locally, it can vary allot in different locations. Also consider what the coverage in areas you spend time in is like... Office, College, Farm, Town, Relations House...

Advertisement