Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Photo Club - New Members Positions Now Available.

Options
  • 22-01-2013 12:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to the mods for allowing me permission to post this community notice.

The Drogheda Camera Club is currently open for new members.
    The non-profit club which raises money when they can, for charity, is high in European recognition for the quality of their work has places available for those that have an interest in photography.

Anyone joining also gains the free benefit to enrol in an upcoming course which is detailed below.
    img787c.jpg

The website is www.Droghedaphotoclub.com

With some of the most highest qualified photographers in Europe offering free advice and giving additional free lectures, the weekly club is a great resource to the Drogheda area, as well as recognised for their work nationally often.

The club also holds free classes on a regular basis in in Photoshop use and computer related topics.
    (Last Thursday night for example, was on PC use, back-up and protection)
    As a member, all such weekly Thursday lectures/lessons are free.

Anyone wishing to join the club and/or wishing to enrol in any classes, free free to come to The Camera Club building at Millmount ("The Cup and Saucer"), Drogheda at 8pm on a Thursday night.

You do not need to own expensive camera to join by the way.
    In fact, if your going to buy one soon, you will find the club great use in gaining purchasing advice and it might even save you further money!

You will be made very welcome by others there - including myself.
    Millmount

Club green door can be seen here at 1.37

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Hopefully can make it Thursday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Its well worth it.
    If you (or anyone) don't wish enter alone as a stranger, PM me through boards.ie prior to 7.30 on a Thursday night, I can meet you and say a personal "Hello", then enter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

UPDATE:
    If anyone is around next Saturday (9th Feb) and is able to drop into West St Town Centre, there will be a free exhibition of club photographic work on display for browsing.
    The standard of work is very high and worth seeing.

Enjoy.

Advertisement