Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Place to buy Pampers nappies size1 ?

Options
  • 22-01-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just wonder where is the best place in Sligo to buy nappies for new baby size 1?
    I founded them for 8.99 in Dunnes store (43).
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bustler

Try the Tesco brand ones, they're just as good as pampers and half the price. Have an 8 week old sitting on me now wearing tesco newborn since he was born and have had no problem with them yet. Tesco wipes are fab as well, a four pack costs 3.99. Lidl nappies are very good too (my two year old wears them at night and no leaks) but unfortunatley only start at size three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Tesco nappies are just as good, I find lidl nappies the best but I don't think they go size 1. If your set on pampers I think the cheapest place is healrhwise pharmacy behind ulster bank sorry don't know the street name.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Yes Ill try there tomorrow. I prefer to stick the pampers brand so far. My little girl is doing fine with them. Thanks.

Advertisement