Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Life - Life cash cover - Want to reduce payment.

Options
  • 22-01-2013 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Since taking out mortgage in 2006 my wife and I have had an Irish Life "LIve cash cover". We pay 147 euro monthly for life cover of 320k and indepedent specified illness cover of 190k.

I'm looking at reducing the cost where possible of monthly bills. What options do I have. 147 euro is a big chunk of cash..

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 John Lidierth

You do have options to save money but the down side is that you will have less cover/benefits. many people have done this over the past few years as cash dries up. Once you know talk to an independent advisor you can make informed decision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

go in to a ptsb branch and talk with an irish life advisor they will review your policy and see where savings can be made. its recommended you review your policies each year anyway.

Advertisement