Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Grub - John Mullane Tribute / Waterford skit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

Brilliant that's the best laugh I have had for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

The Davy Fitz bit cracks me up every time! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Is it true that Mario Rosenstock lived in Waterford for a time which is how he gets the accents so spot-on and had knowledge of places like Muldoons (when it was open) and the like? Was he in the WIT or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Is it true that Mario Rosenstock lived in Waterford for a time which is how he gets the accents so spot-on and had knowledge of places like Muldoons (when it was open) and the like? Was he in the WIT or something?
    I think he has relatives out near Tramore. Spent many a summer out there. (or so I've heard)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Jason Todd wrote: »

he went to school in Waterpark apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

he went to waterpark school afaik.

here is a personal giftgrub he did for me that I used as part of a best mans speech for my mate.

http://soundcloud.com/john-omahony/orla-and-brian-wedding-gift

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

As far as I know ? his mother is Caroline Donovan from Couse on the old Tramore rd .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Sully wrote: »

Very good. Well worth a listen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

is he any relation to the fella with the limp?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

is he any relation to the fella with the limp?

:D:D

Only found out recently (not sure if I knew in the first place) that Mario Rosenstock was in Glenroe! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Dan133269 wrote: »
    :D:D

Only found out recently (not sure if I knew in the first place) that Mario Rosenstock was in Glenroe! :eek:

Did he play the part of a sheep cos he knows their lines?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Opened the link on iPhone and iPad but nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

cococoady wrote: »
    Opened the link on iPhone and iPad but nothing happens. Anyone else have this problem?

Might not be supported.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Its a flash based player

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

If you get the TodayFm app, you can listen to the podcast of it. It's a free app.

Advertisement