Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

activation email

Options
  • 22-01-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

When i click resent activation email i get error 404 i have been trying for 2 days now. is there something else i should be doing?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

First, you're advertising a business in your username, so you're not going get to use that anyway. If you want to advertise email hello at boards.ie or if you want a business rep account, email reps at boards.ie.

Second, copy the activation URL in here so we can see it as it shouldn't be giving a 404 response.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kelley Salter

grand thanks the activation was sent each time all came through later today! i will email boards.ie about promoting my business thats for the quick reply

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So the emails were all delayed? That's a bit ominous.

Advertisement