Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 Challenge

Options
  • 22-01-2013 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭

With the new year, I’ve decided to undertake a new challenge.

The premise is simple. Every week I’ll deposit 20 units into my account. There will be no withdrawals until the end of the year. 20 units is the max which can be deposited a week but anything that’s in the balance can be gambled with.

Considering the year is already 3 weeks old, I’ll be starting with a balance of 60 units (3 weeks worth).

First bet is 20 on over 2.5 goals in the Ivory Coast – Togo game at evens.

Plenty of firepower on both sides but I’d expect all the pressing and threat to come from the favourites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

40 on Villa at 10/11.

You'd have to imagine they'll have enough to see of a league 1 side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Good to see you back. Were you abroad?

Good to see you back. Were you abroad?

Cheers lad, good to be back! Was away for a good while alright and just got back there recently so time to get back on it. Hope you're well and good to see some of the old faces still around.

Was lucky with the overs in the ANC but I forgot just how awful Villa are in the second.

Deposited: 60 units
    Balance: 40 units
    Profit/Loss: -20 units

This morning I quite like the look of over 20.5 aces in the Tsonga - Federer. Two big hitters and I can see this going to 4, if not 5 games. If so you're looking at roughly around 5 aces per set. And I can see each set going the distance as well, so looking at roughly 9-10 games per set.

40 on over 20.5 aces at 5/6

fkiely wrote: »
    This morning I quite like the look of over 20.5 aces in the Tsonga - Federer. Two big hitters and I can see this going to 4, if not 5 games. If so you're looking at roughly around 5 aces per set. And I can see each set going the distance as well, so looking at roughly 9-10 games per set.

40 on over 20.5 aces at 5/6

Game went to 5 sets in the end and had 26 aces.

Balance: 73.33 units
    Profit/Loss: +13.33 units

• Advertisement

Taken over 8.5 corners in play in the South Africa - Angola game.

Can see both teams going for the win with decent width in both sides.

33.33 on over 8.5 corners at 4/5

Taken over 8.5 corners in play in the South Africa - Angola game.

Can see both teams going for the win with decent width in both sides.

33.33 on over 8.5 corners at 4/5

Game had 11 corners in the end.

Balance: 99.99 units
    Profit/Loss: +39.99 units

This morning I quite like the look of over 9.5 aces in the Djokovic - Ferrer games. Neither are huge on the ace stats but I'd fancy Ferrer to get a set at least off Djokovic and if he does, you'd have to fancy 10 or more aces at a rate of 3 or less per set.

39.99 on over 9.5 aces at 5/6

This morning I quite like the look of over 9.5 aces in the Djokovic - Ferrer games. Neither are huge on the ace stats but I'd fancy Ferrer to get a set at least off Djokovic and if he does, you'd have to fancy 10 or more aces at a rate of 3 or less per set.

39.99 on over 9.5 aces at 5/6

Game sadly only went three sets as Ferrer really didn't turn up. As such, only 7 aces.

Balance: 60 units
    Profit/Loss: 0 units

I'm on over 2.5 goals in the Ghana - Mali game this afternoon. Really fancy both sides going forward and its a must win for Ghana.

40 on over 2.5 goals at 5/4

Game sadly only went three sets as Ferrer really didn't turn up. As such, only 7 aces.

Profit/Loss: 0 units

I'm on over 2.5 goals in the Ghana - Mali game this afternoon. Really fancy both sides going forward and its a must win for Ghana.

40 on over 2.5 goals at 5/4

Deposited 40 more for weeks 4 & 5.

Deposited: 100 units
    Profit/Loss: -40 units

Backing Australia in the cricket this morning to finish well.

50 on Australia at 11/10

Advertisement