Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - Wed 23/01/13

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

If anyone has a ps3 copy of ttt2. Can they bring it please?

Edit. Nvm we have one

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MrHorse

thanks for the casuals guys. aaron and onion play insane mvc :p .hopefully aaron will not sandbag again when we casuals next time.

was nice doing a strange mirror match with onion :D hopefully i can get to the flames loop soon (cant even do 1 rep).

i gotta make an official team now cos ive bin playing for months still dont have 1.

unfortunately i dont think i can attend xgc casuals till i get an adapter for a ps3 pad. im doing wrong inputs with a stick even tho im preety decent with it :mad: ammy wont change her weapons when i use stick :p.

i will try tekken tag 2 casuals the next time. i played enough tekken (tekken 3 - 6) to get fundamentals down :p. was gonna get tag 2 but the shops no have 1 lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

MrHorse wrote: »
    thanks for the casuals guys. aaron and onion play insane mvc :p .hopefully aaron will not sandbag again when we casuals next time.

was nice doing a strange mirror match with onion :D hopefully i can get to the flames loop soon (cant even do 1 rep).

i gotta make an official team now cos ive bin playing for months still dont have 1.

unfortunately i dont think i can attend xgc casuals till i get an adapter for a ps3 pad. im doing wrong inputs with a stick even tho im preety decent with it :mad: ammy wont change her weapons when i use stick :p.

i will try tekken tag 2 casuals the next time. i played enough tekken (tekken 3 - 6) to get fundamentals down :p. was gonna get tag 2 but the shops no have 1 lol.
    Someone mentioned that Xtravision might have TTT2 cheap.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

GGs everyone, I think I have your charge pack Abel Nox.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

cheers Onion, can i grab it off you next Wednesday?

GGs all round. I think i am getting the hang of marvel. Really just think i need to stick in there and just get more practice.
    As regards SF i have even less idea what i doing :P I think i'll stick with Chun for a while.

• Advertisement

albel nox wrote: »
    cheers Onion, can i grab it off you next Wednesday?

No problemo, might want to remind me in next Wednesday's thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭albel nox

I guess the real lesson here is. This would of never of happened if i wasn't a filthy pad player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

el-fuerte-443x497.jpg

awesome casuals. GGs to everyone i played.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

2gen wrote: »
    el-fuerte-443x497.jpg

awesome casuals. GGs to everyone i played.

oh god :P

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MrHorse

mad props to doyler for rocking with team condor missile btw. iron man anchor too gutsy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

mad props to doyler for rocking with team condor missile btw. iron man anchor too gutsy :D

Once I get my cap and iron man to the level of my Irish sentinel, this team gonna cause all kinds of problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Like to play you again sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

Let's throw down

ironfist_head.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Raawron wrote: »
    Let's throw down

ironfist_head.jpg

Pride injured after losing to new guy? :pac:

tumblr_mgmlxqSbds1rubg4no1_400.gif

albel nox wrote: »
    I guess the real lesson here is. This would of never of happened if i wasn't a filthy pad player.

Finally, they're starting to get it!

Advertisement