Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Restaurant

Options
  • 22-01-2013 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone know of a good German Restaurant in Dublin, or if not in Ireland. While living in Dusseldorf I fell in love with the traditional German food, and on occasion would like to eat it here - and not just once a year at the Beer Festival on the Quays. Info would be much appreciated. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cloudybay13

Just thinking, maybe a Polish restaurant would serve similar food? Any ideas anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

OP, as this is not coffee/tea related I am moving to the Dublin city forum where others may be able to assist.

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Warning - Any poster thinking of setting up a German restaurant in Dublin City should familiarise themselves with the term 'sock-puppeting'. Sock-puppeting as a bannable offence.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Warning - Any poster thinking of setting up a German restaurant in Dublin City should familiarise themselves with the term 'sock-puppeting'. Sock-puppeting as a bannable offence.

tHB

Not thinking about opening such a restaurant, I would only visit it.

But what please in 'sock puppeting' in this context?

• Advertisement

I don't understand... what does that mean?
    Do you know of any good German restaurants in Dublin/Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Lars1916 wrote: »

Not thinking about opening such a restaurant, I would only visit it.

But what please in 'sock puppeting' in this context?

Sock puppeting is setting up a second account and using it to back up your point etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

There aren't any :(

I lived in Bavaria for a couple of years and spent a lot of my 20's there. I love the food and one of the things I really miss about the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

You might have to wait a few months but this was posted over in Business earlier today! :)

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056861954?page=1#post_82826076

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

To hell with it I am closing this thread.
    Maybe saving a couple of posters from getting banned.

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement