Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to order digital prints?

• 22-01-2013 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Sorry if its been asked before but nothing recent came up when I searched.

I missed out on a Harvey Norman sale of prints at the w/e and was wondering where in the best place to get photographs printed either online or in Dublin.

I have alot from wedding, hols etc for the past number of years which I'm finally getting around to sort out and will have in the region of 600 photos to print.

Don't want to compromise on quality of paper etc

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Photobox are good and I'm sure you have the option to select higher grades of paper when you're ordering.

Advertisement