Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's a pity!

Options
  • 22-01-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

It's a pity that I don't have the time or my surfing gear close at hand these days but apparently based on anecdotal information and the various forecasts both yesterday and today were some of the best surfing wave and weather (aside from the cold!!!) that we've had all year.

There's a lesson in this.

Get gear and have it ready to hit the waves. That's rule no. 1 which I've not managed properly since moving house again last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Gutted myself

285963.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

man i'm sickened to see that and know i can't get at it with the light the way it is now. gutted. great pic is that bundoran? is that you Rodento?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

I wish, gutted I couldnt get west this week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Looks like strandhill to me. Alway try to keep my gear in the camper so I can go local or on a Friday head off west, also keep it stocked with the basics (coffe and beans) so it's one less think to think about

Advertisement