Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

creatine monohydrate

• 22-01-2013 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

bit of advice on this please. currently doing weights to build up a bit and loose the cuddly bits.Would this stuff hamper the fat loss? I'v a good clean diet and also using whey protien but nothing else. i am making gains in muscle size and my bmi is dropping too. just wondering if the creatine will help me make more gains without hampering the fatloss. cheers in advance. if i left any info out let me know. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Won't effect fat loss, some people claim some water retention but I've never experienced any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 G Spark

Water retention generally only happens when people use the 'Loading' method. Just try taking 5g once or twice a day, see how it goes.

Advertisement