Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Technic summer sets

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Just arrived in separate packaging. The size of the box for the mini mech was ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

Just arrived in separate packaging. The size of the box for the mini mech was ridiculous.

You got your crawler? Dam it, fingers crossed I'll still get mine! My one is also listed as back ordered.

If I don't get one I'll have to order the crane lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I hate you, Mine is back ordered even though I got my order through on Wednesday night, my freebie was the hotdog cart ffs!. It looks like Lego weren't operating a first come first served policy on this unit which is a pain.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

I hate you, Mine is back ordered even though I got my order through on Wednesday night, my freebie was the hotdog cart ffs!. It looks like Lego weren't operating a first come first served policy on this unit which is a pain.

Was it your first S@H order? Did you order one or two?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

How long does delivery normally take from S@H?

gubbie wrote: »
    How long does delivery normally take from S@H?

Usually around three days for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

Got my hands on the crane today at last! Wow that's a heavy and very full box plus a lot of building instructions! Pity for such expensive sets they don't include the B model in books too as it'd be harder to do from a computer screen! Can't wait to get stuck into it now Had contemplated doing one of those "take photos as you build it videos" but couldn't be arsed and there are loads online already! Will post pic once finished but I'm guessing it'll take a while with me having to hide it from the young lad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Usually around three days for me.

Thanks! I ordered on the first so fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Dr.Rieux

I finished making 42009 last night. Made it over about 5/6 evenings. There's a good amount of building in it. I think it could do with more power though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

41999 has been shipped!

I was getting it was out of stock then back ordered and now shipped!
    All I ahve to do is find the cash to pay off my credit card

Received confirmation that mine is shipped also.

• Moderators Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭Spocker

Received confirmation that mine is shipped also.

Me too, and I had ordered it on the 2nd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

0:55 represents a few evenings of enjoyment while building this. Have never enjoyed making a Lego set so much. The level of detail in it is incredible! Really like the look of the B model so am already tempted to have a go at that!!!

g0g wrote: »

0:55 represents a few evenings of enjoyment while building this. Have never enjoyed making a Lego set so much. The level of detail in it is incredible! Really like the look of the B model so am already tempted to have a go at that!!!
    Cool video, however rookie mistake, I always make the B model first then make the A model and keep it built like that, however for this model I prefer the B model so I'll do it the reverse, make A first then B and keep it like that. Once I buy the set that is.

Advertisement