Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for second Canadian Visa - Don't know my old Client ID

Options
  • 22-01-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

I had a Canadian Visa through the International Experience Canada program from June 2011 to June 2012. I now want to apply for it again this year, but I need my Client ID number. I have no idea what my Client ID number was. Unfortunately I never noted it and I don't have any document that displays it. In June 2012 when I was leaving Canada the border agent took the physical work permit from my passport. What should I do now? Is there any way I can find out what my Client ID number was? Who should I contact about this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Do you have any possible emails left or letters that were sent to your address in Ireland? You may have to contact the Canadian embassy telling them all your details including passport information and they may be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wanderer81

Hey there, just wondering Orange Bubblegum if you managed to find your old Client Id number from your first visa. They took my physical copy at the border and I can't register for my GCkey without it so I'm kind of stuck right now. I've emailed everyone I can think of and keep getting told we don't handle visa's and immigration, can't find an email address for the embassy in the UK.
    Can anyone help?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Orange Bubblegum

Yes, I got my old Client ID! Just email re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with your name, date of birth, etc. and explain to them that you don't have access to your old client ID. They gave it to me with no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wanderer81

Thank you very much Orange Bubblegum, much appreciated.

Advertisement