Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin tag collection companies

Options
  • 22-01-2013 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just moved into a place in the South inner city, and it's all bin tags here for collection. There's no wheelie bins, so can't go for City bin.
    I know greyhound are in the area, but I'd like to know what other companies might provide the service too.
    Greyhound have started charging for recycle bags, so I'd like to weigh up the competition. Pardon the pun

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

To avoid paying Greyhound for the recycling, bring your green rubbish to the DCC recycle station near the East Link, or to the depot on North Strand.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭oconnoao

I'm wondering the same thing myself, I'm in Dublin 1 and with Greyhound as I can't find anyone else that serves Dub 1 with bags.

I bought huge wheelie-bin size bags a couple of weeks ago which helps cut down on the number of tags we need and they've been collected without issue.:D

Does anyone know anywhere that has the recycling bags in stock? I've been to 4 or 5 shops this week that are listed on the Greyhound site and none of them have them.

Advertisement