Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good gym?

Options
  • 22-01-2013 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I will be moving to Athlone soon (fingers crossed I get the job I'm being interviewed for) so I would like to know what people consider to be the best gym in Athlone? Since I dont have a car I would really rather one in the city centre or one that is at least on an easy bus route? Also I would love one that has really good personal trainers because god knows I need one :p Or if someone knows a place where they teach defensive classes eg karate that would be awesome too!! :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone :D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I'd suggest peak physique as it's walking distance from the town bridge and cheap. There's is Karate classes in St. Marys Hall Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays if I remember correctly. I would suggest kickboxing above O'Briens for fitness instead.

Advertisement