Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Earphones

• 22-01-2013 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for new earphones not more than 50 euro. I bought a pair of soundmagic pl11 great sound but they don't suit me because I have bad hand coordination and I find them too small and fiddley. Also I'd prefer ones that sit on the ear canal rather than go into it thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭smilerf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

These seem to be fairly well reviewed. I have a couple of Brainwavz IEMs myself (Betas & M4s) & find them a very good brand so these should be decent too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Got a pair of in ear phones off this site using this discount code KLANGFUZZIS,
    So I paid 38 delivered instead of €149. Great sound off them. :) My mate ordered a pair on Sunday and the code worked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

eoing1 wrote: »
    Got a pair of in ear phones off this site using this discount code KLANGFUZZIS,
    So I paid 38 delivered instead of €149. Great sound off them. :) My mate ordered a pair on Sunday and the code worked

According to the bargain alerts thread they are massively over-priced (at the RRP) and the on sale price is still probably a bit expensive for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Morf wrote: »
    According to the bargain alerts thread they are massively over-priced (at the RRP) and the on sale price is still probably a bit expensive for them.
    Totally agree that they're over priced, but they're worth the discounted price, a great sound, plenty of extra ear-bud inserts and they are detachable, so if you reef them the cable pops out and the actual earphone is still in your ear. I'm happy with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Hey OP, these seem to be right down your alley and get good reviews!

http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

You can't go wrong with the Klipsch s4s or S4i's - preferably the mark 2s.

They sound great and are super comfortable and you can get them on amazon for that price. Just keep the receipt if you plan on using them every day as you may need to call on the warranty before the 2 years is up.

Lads I had an unexpected outlay today. Budget is down to about 20 Euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Crap, you've got some good recommendations here, maybe wait till your balance rises again. Alternatively get the Brainwavz Beta, slightly outside your budget but well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

I posted in the sticky at the top of the page but just incase you missed it. Just bought the Soundmagic E10s for €25. Never heard of them before but they got really good reviews. They are 35 sterling on amazon + delivery so hopefully I got a good deal.

• Advertisement

I went and ordered the brainwavz beta. Thanks to all

Got my brainwavz. Great sound for a half in ear phone. Loving the lows

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

Hi, can anyone recommend good earphones (preferable medium/small in size) that have good sound but don't let the music outside meaning WELL insulated

help appreciated.. thx

ani_mal wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone recommend good earphones (preferable medium/small in size) that have good sound but don't let the music outside meaning WELL insulated

help appreciated.. thx
    Soundmagic pl11

Advertisement