Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish Vista print Voucher Codes

Options
  • 22-01-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Thanks in Advance,,,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

It beggers beyond belief why people still use Vista Print.... Do you not find them over priced for what they do? Plus you have to pay for shipping etc which can take up to 6 weeks.... Used them once and never again.... Try www.luvprinting.ie and let them know what you are looking for and they should be a hell of alot cheaper, unless you are looking for their cheap nasty business cards. Sometimes their prices can be dearer online but if you send them an email and tell them what you can get it for, i have no doubt that they will beat it... I have nothing to do with them, just found them to be great value and service...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

It beggers beyond belief why people still use Vista Print.... Do you not find them over priced for what they do? Plus you have to pay for shipping etc which can take up to 6 weeks.... Used them once and never again.... Try www.luvprinting.ie and let them know what you are looking for and they should be a hell of alot cheaper, unless you are looking for their cheap nasty business cards. Sometimes their prices can be dearer online but if you send them an email and tell them what you can get it for, i have no doubt that they will beat it... I have nothing to do with them, just found them to be great value and service...

that they want 95 euro + vat foor 1000 business cards and i got 1500 for 50 euro including postage , its a no Brainer ...

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

faolteam wrote: »
    that they want 95 euro + vat foor 1000 business cards and i got 1500 for 50 euro including postage , its a no Brainer ...

The difference is the quality.... Side by side there is no comparison... Plus I think that they were also doing buy 1,000 and get 1,000 of the same Free... http://www.luvprinting.ie/discounts-and-special-offers/
    If i recall delivery for my cards was only 3 days... It will be interesting to see how long for vistaprint
    Anyway best of luck :)

Advertisement