Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplementary documentation for the CAO

Options
  • 23-01-2013 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Looking for a link to information about supplementary documentation required by the CAO, course-specific if that is relevant.
    I haven´t found any specific guidelines in the CAO handbook and I have heard mention of attendance records from college, birth certs etc,. This has been debated elsewhere, looking for something definitive. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Look at page 12 of the handbook. Under each special application category it lists the documents you need to include in relation to each. I emailed CAO this morning and they don't need your birth cert. However individual colleges might so check with each college you are applying to.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 agreenyblue

So it does, not sure how I missed it, thank you.

Advertisement