Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apartment navan

Options
  • 23-01-2013 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

looking for 2 bed apartment in navan or dublin... but dont wana use my pps no or real name.. genuine reason for it.. any help cheers.. the apartment is for my girlfriend, she is from spain, no pps number ect. looked two apartments but impossible without pps...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

riiiigggghhhhtttttt...good luck with that

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

How do you expect to pay rent without your real name? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Seems legit...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

finch111 wrote: »
    looking for 2 bed apartment in navan or dublin... but dont wana use my pps no or real name.. genuine reason for it.. any help cheers.. the apartment is for my girlfriend, she is from spain, no pps number ect. looked two apartments but impossible without pps...

Bit of a strange one but I think you should get a private landlord, stay away from letting agencies. You won't need a pps number. You obviously need a months rent and a months deposit. Go to daft.ie. For the fact that its for your 'girlfriend from Spain' who has no pps, then I reckon you should look at renting in Rivermill as there are always apartments to rent there and they aren't fussy.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 newsbridge

HI,looking to buy house in beechmount area in Navan, Any good or bad info will be highly appreciated,Thanks .

• Advertisement

newsbridge wrote: »
    HI,looking to buy house in beechmount area in Navan, Any good or bad info will be highly appreciated,Thanks .

What is the exact name of estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 newsbridge

i saw it on daft ,it's called Beechmount vale,any info will be highly appreciated.Thanks again

newsbridge wrote: »
    i saw it on daft ,it's called Beechmount vale,any info will be highly appreciated.Thanks again

As I said it looks like a nice estate and well maintained, it's the area you have issue with. There are other options like one in clonmagadden fort, a fantastic price in a popular and sought after location.

Advertisement