Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs for St Patricks Day in Melbourne

Options
  • 23-01-2013 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

What pubs are people in Melbourne likely to go to on Paddy's Day.

It's on a Sunday this year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

PJs in south bank is usually full before lunch.
    I was in bridies on chapel street year before last and it was great, full but not redicilous either.
    The quiet man puts on a good show too. Watch out for the anti alcohol fools who go around the pub pointing out people to the bouncers who maybe have had one too many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

lg123 wrote: »
    Watch out for the anti alcohol fools who go around the pub pointing out people to the bouncers who maybe have had one too many.

Why are they fools? It is illegal for bars to sell alcohol to people who are already intoxicated. It is a law that is enforced here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

If you met them you would understand why I called them fools.

To serve alcohol you need to do the RSA cert, all the bar staff have this I assume. The bars mentioned have loads of bouncers spread across the premises. Both of these factors should be sufficient to ensure the law isn't being broken.

Advertisement