Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

06 volkswagen polo advice needed

Options
  • 23-01-2013 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi All,
    I'm wondering can someone give me some advice or further info. I am changing cars soon and i am going to view a 06 vw polo, 1.2 litre with 93000 miles, at the weekend (Advertised at €3995)
    These are most of the things i have asked about: previous owners (1), is it his car (no its not he does small time dealing and took as a trade in), service history (full history in log book i have been told), nct (01/14), tax (out since end dec), why it hasnt sold yet (guy works all week and only available weekends) and of course the obvious one, the timing belt as there is 93000 miles on the car (going to speak with him today to confirm if he has done this).
    So with that ramble over, what i would really like is your advice, comments, previous experience, other factors to consider for that year car and i suppose if all seems ok a bargaining tool!!! :cool:

P.s. please forgive me if this post is wrong or not tagged correctly, new to this so tried my best to figure it out!!

Comments

Advertisement