Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling a car

Options
  • 23-01-2013 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

I have my car up for sale a the moment. I have it up for sale on Gumtree. Can anyone recommend some other sites to use for Oz car sales? Unfortunately no adverts.com.au here :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Sold my last one on carsales.com.au - took a while but sold eventually. Have just put up my current one as well - although no bites yet! Think its pretty much th emain site for selling your car. You could try tradingpost.com.au as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

ebay.com.au is another possible option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

What kind of car is it? Print out a few posters and lash them around local hostels, could get some backpackers pick it up off you. I had an ad on Gumtree for my old 4x4 for ages and it kept on slipping down the listings. Did up a few posters, threw them into a few hostels in the city and the car was sold within a few days, for above the asking price!
    Best to give it a shot anyway!

Advertisement