Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No ebill yet

Options
  • 23-01-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

My bill hasnt arrived yet even though it was due last week. Is there delay on all ebills this month or do I have to submit readings to electric ireland to get my bill.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Angelmusicgirl,

The bill due date is an approximation so sometimes a bill can be issued later - this could be because of a delay with the meter reading due to the Christmas period.

In order for me to have a look at how things are progressing, could you private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full as they appear on the account, as well as either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Moloney35

Hi,

My bill hasnt arrived yet even though it was due last week. Is there delay on all ebills this month or do I have to submit readings to electric ireland to get my bill.

Thank you.
    Must be a problem. I sent a meter reading on January 1st 2013 and still no ebill. I,ve emailed eservice on three occassions with no reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi folks,

If you are in receipt of FEA (Free Electricity Allowance) there has been a delay on these bills due to the implementation of a new system. The bills are being released this week though.

If you are not in receipt of FEA, it is due to a delay with the ESB Networks meter reading and the busy Christmas/new year period (the bill due date well in advance of the bill is an approximation). We can check your account to see what the status is though - just private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address in full as they appear on your account, and either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Moloney35

Hi folks,

If you are in receipt of FEA (Free Electricity Allowance) there has been a delay on these bills due to the implementation of a new system. The bills are being released this week though.

If you are not in receipt of FEA, it is due to a delay with the ESB Networks meter reading and the busy Christmas/new year period (the bill due date well in advance of the bill is an approximation). We can check your account to see what the status is though - just private message us your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address in full as they appear on your account, and either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account.

Regards,
    Una
    I'm in receipt of FEA. Glad to hear that bills are being released this week

Advertisement