Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choke Key for Bettinsoli Supersport

Options
  • 23-01-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know if any Choke key will do for the extended chokes on the Bettinsoli Supersport??

I cannot find mine anywhere and last week used my mates plastic Beretta one and it seemed to do the job.

But need to get one for myself......

Any info or help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

aclusk wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know if any Choke key will do for the extended chokes on the Bettinsoli Supersport??

I cannot find mine anywhere and last week used my mates plastic Beretta one and it seemed to do the job.

But need to get one for myself......

Any info or help much appreciated.

why not buy the beretta one then, if it works,probably heaper and more available,give Ardee sports a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aclusk

Yeah mite just get one of those, just want to keep all the Bettinsoli gear in check if I do go to sell on.... Cheers for the reply
    why not buy the beretta one then, if it works,probably heaper and more available,give Ardee sports a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I have a beretta and a supersport the choke keys are interchangeable. Use a butter knife either and only tighten them hand tight next time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aclusk

Ordered a Beretta one, always are hand tight but like to give them an extra bit of a turn with the key....and if they are ever a bit stubborn I can use it to release them. Cheers for the reply.....
    I have a beretta and a supersport the choke keys are interchangeable. Use a butter knife either and only tighten them hand tight next time:D

Advertisement