Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mailbox

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Saw it mentioned on Mashable yesterday and signed up for it. Looks very nice and somewhat similar to Clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

That looks really good! It's an app you'd think Apple would have bought out for iOS, some great features in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Got my code yesterday, really looking forward to this. Switched to Sparrow and loved it but lost my push (in Cydia) when upgraded to the 5. This looks like a game changer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

I like the look of this app, a huge leap forward when compared to Apple's stock mail app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Would love Apple to buy this startup and make it the native Mail app. Really great fresh ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Also waiting. Sounds cool. There is something lacking in the stock ios app, well bored of it now.

Also waiting. Sounds cool. There is something lacking in the stock ios app, well bored of it now.

Yeah, have stopped using it, it's so bland.

Out today, if you registered, get the app and enter code.

• Advertisement

Downloaded it but i hadn't got my reservation number. I only saved the private code they gave me. Didn't think I'd need both ;( End of the queue again for me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

135,608 ahead of me, 178,000 behind me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

DubDJ wrote: »
    Downloaded it but i hadn't got my reservation number. I only saved the private code they gave me. Didn't think I'd need both ;( End of the queue again for me.

Email reservationinfo@mailboxapp.com and ask them to resend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Same here. Very odd. Definitely wasn't in the App Store when I got the code, thought I would get sent a link when it was available

It was a text notification. I was clearing out my texts so copied it down and sent it to my email. Might give the email a shot but I'd say they're getting hammered with emails at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,657 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Thanks it worked perfect. One minute 300,000 ahead of me, the next I'm top of the list :D.
    It's only running for Gmail at the moment, but Mailbox said other email platforms are coming soon. But keep an eye out for when you can get in line.
    EDIT: It fails to Authorise and allow access for the mailbox app when I sign into gmail.
    Anyone else get it to work ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I edited the plist as well but the app is telling me my gmail details are incorrect

guil wrote: »
    I edited the plist as well but the app is telling me my gmail details are incorrect

The same happened to me :(

• Advertisement

Tried it with another gmail email and got the same. Both passwords are correct

guil wrote: »
    Tried it with another gmail email and got the same. Both passwords are correct

I tried it and I'm still in he same place.

Could not get it working with the tweak. I Un-installed and reinstalled, now there are 500k people in front of me :(

Yeah its weird. The tweak worked to skip the queue but would not authorise mailbox app access from gmail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭breeno

Any idea why the tweak wouldn't be working for me lads? I followed the guide step by step but its still giving me the same place in the queue. Should I uninstall then install again but do the tweak before opening the app maybe? Is that what you guys did?

If you check the plist you will see its serving number 497 of the list. I changed my spot in line to 500 and maybe it will only allow 1 device register at that time so hopefully I will get there before whoever genuinely should

Back to the drawing board. I wonder is it something to do with google settings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

awesome i've downloaded an app that simulates standing in a queue. the future is amazing...

Advertisement